• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy ®

You could tell from the dejected look on his face as he was walking off that it’s a bad one.

The infuriating thing is this only happens to our players when they’re in good form and we can’t afford to lose them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The expression on his face as he came off was concerning, looked like a guy very worried about having a serious injury. If it's serious then it's absolutely the worst thing about yesterday's game, way worse than the result.

If Tierney and Luiz are out for a while that's half our first choice back 4, and I mean we don't even have a first choice RB right now anyway. Not good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If any ligaments damage i think he'll miss 4-6 weeks i just hope it's not the surgery 8 months out because that self destroying

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't like this either. Against Liverpool or M.City you cannot start Saka. They will eat him alive. He could be useful there against weak opponents or when we are desperate for goal but not against top teams.

Yeah I hate it but in big games could see Arteta going a back 5 because we were so open with Cedric at left back yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We don't have any big left this season anyway apart from Chelsea so it's bellerin and Cedric until end of season its crap but we got no choice i don't want Saka play LWB or LB he better is winger

OSBK

Established Member
Gutted he is out.

Cedric will have to play there, he struggled when he came on but tbh auba had downed tools and trent was running riot.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I want Joel Lopez or an U23 playing this position.

We were linked to Thierry Small, 16 year old LB at Everton, their youngest ever player. Apparently he doesn't want to sign terms there. His name sounds like a fifa regen, but apparently he's good for his age. Could do a cheap deal like that, from what I heard Joel Lopez is nowhere near ready.

Malky

Established Member
Praying it's not as serious as it looked.

However, it's a disgrace that he played 3 games in 6 days for Scotland, then Arteta wants him to play against Liverpool 4 days later. No matter how good your fitness is, with that amount of minutes, along with the travelling , it was obviously going to take it's toll on him. Pathetic squad planning from Arteta to go into the season with no backup LB.
The ****ing idiot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aknee news?
They probably haven't done a scan yet because they're waiting for the swelling to go down. Which suggests it'll probably keep him for a while, but hopefully he can make it back before the PL season finishes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i think we won't get update until Arteta pre europa press conference if it's very bad and need surgery we'd have an update. so hopefully nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom