• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Imagine throwing on 140m+ Worth of Attacking talent, yet the only talented 1 is a £8m bargain from Tier 2 Brazil.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Despite the miss (and the hair), we’ve been much better with Auba in the short time he’s been on the pitch.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How funking wasteful we've been. Disgraceful
That’s why I find it odd when the coaches shoulder all the blame. At this stage of the competition, nobody is going to roll over. We’ve missed some really great chances, which are key to opening the game up for us even more.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why wait until 70th minute and then make a bunch of subs? What the hell is Arteta thinking? So ****ing slow to react when things are not working.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When you earn so much you can get away with anything.

He's not getting away with anything. Looks like a Muppet. He's not this man

1514448082_557886_1514448185_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom