• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Classic wenger Arsenal performance this tho just can't finish messy when creating forcing things.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
To Arteta believers, why? Why put yourselves through this ****, he's garbage.

We honestly should of given Emery time, if this is the best replacement we could muster, we're ****ed in the future.

Only way is Down from Arteta - Sean dyche, Roy hodgson, Nigel pearson.

junglist57

Established Member
Even the chaos of those gung ho Arteta subs aren’t enought to conjure a freak goal against these glorified farm hands.

But the Arteta defending fan boys will proclaim “but we played well in the last 10 minutes!”

Now we need to go to Prague and win where they’ve not lost all season.

Convinced I am not.

Arteta out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom