• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,568

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Thats the first reported case of flue since 2019 :lol:
TBF, that statistic is a bit misleading. It's not like influenza viruses have been eradicated. Most/All got dealt with at home and never managed to reach a statistic as the focus was on dealing with Covid. It's not surprising that the first new flu case would be a prominent person who had to go through procedures.

That said, yeah. Suspicious as hell still.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
TBF, that statistic is a bit misleading. It's not like influenza viruses have been eradicated. Most/All got dealt with at home and never managed to reach a statistic as the focus was on dealing with Covid. It's not surprising that the first new flu case would be a prominent person who had to go through procedures.

That said, yeah. Suspicious as hell still.

I would have thought that the laughing emoji suggests I'm having a laugh. I keep saying they need a tongue in cheek emoji!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Thats the first reported case of flue since 2019 :lol:
There are people with cancer not getting treated or too afraid to go into hospital for tests, i.e Sarah Harding, because of covid. Somebody isn't going to go to the gp with flu at the moment. There's plenty of flu, just the doctors aren't seeing it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There are people with cancer not getting treated or too afraid to go into hospital for tests, i.e Sarah Harding, because of covid. Somebody isn't going to go to the gp with flu at the moment. There's plenty of flu.

Jesus fvcking Christ. Do people not understand emoji's :facepalm: My cousin is dying of cancer as I type, and 3 of my immediate family MUM, Brother & Sister have already died of Cancer, so fvck off with that kind of comeback!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Jesus fvcking Christ. Do people not understand emoji's :facepalm: My cousin is dying of cancer as I type, and 3 of my immediate family MUM, Brother & Sister have already died of Cancer, so fvck off with that kind of comeback!
Sorry to hear that. Didn't mean to offend.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think best case scenario he picks a B-team and they play well and win and get some positivity back before Thursday. I think worse case scenario he's lost the dressing room, they put in a stinker and actually this game is even more damaging than a defeat to Prague cos we lose to a relegated team and it's even more of an indictment on our unravelling season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
League has been finished since December. Feels like a long pre season now.

Sheffield Utd are ravaged by injuries and have a new manager so I think it’ll be a 3/4 goal job for us.
Yeah, temporary manager, 9 injuries (6 for certain, 3 to be assessed), bottom of the league by a mile.

If we draw or lose this, Arteta needs to leave the stadium and not come back. Give the job to one his long line of assistant managers.

ArtetaOut

This should be an easy win but with Cone Boy's penchant for screwing up you'll never know. He should hand in his resignation letter if we can't even win this. But of course he won't.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
There are people with cancer not getting treated or too afraid to go into hospital for tests, i.e Sarah Harding, because of covid. Somebody isn't going to go to the gp with flu at the moment. There's plenty of flu, just the doctors aren't seeing it.

What happened to your sense of humour, Richie? Is it under quarantine?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Should really rest Saka, ESR and anyone in the redzone.
I think ESR hasn’t travelled.

Really not looking forward to a potential Laca, Willian, Pepe front 3 without an Ødegaard to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom