• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 32 (April 16-22)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Joseph Willock has more goals than Elneny Partey Ceballos and Xhaka combined. I know he more offensive than all of them but that embarrassing.

How?

Runs into the box are his strengths and none of the 4 midfielders you mentioned do that.

Hopefully he has more goals than them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant to see Willock scoring again. Decided not to watch when I saw he was on the bench. Doing all he can to get a role in our squad next season, we could do with all the goals we can get from midfield.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Which is why I would keep him. Offers something our other midfielders don't (Even if he is inferior in other aspects) and at the very least would be an excellent impact-sub.

Me too. I have a lot of patience Joseph. Elneny, Ceballos... Not so much.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Did West Ham get a 2 for 1 deal for those Czech lads? Coufal looks like Soucek’s dad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol willock always try to be in box whenever Newcastle attack that why Bruce not start him

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's possible Sancho, Saka and Maddison are going to miss out on the Euros for Lingard 😭
Insane the crop we have right now.

Southgate needs to start thinking of the team he wants to build rather than just going for the best players. We just have to accept that some top class players are going to miss out.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope Eddie and Nelson watch willock it's unbelievable that they didn't take chance and go on loan

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Interesting about the Willock discussion. With the kind of formation we play, it’s difficult to see where he starts. He’s not a chance creating or game controlling midfielder, so not quite a CAM. Not quite a CM either. Impact sub, perhaps. Arteta gave him some starts when we were scratching our heads, so it’s not like Arteta doesn’t believe in him. It’s just that his skill set makes it difficult to use him in Arteta’s system, I think.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Big result for Newcastle this willock did help them get 4 points from last 3 games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How is Cieran Clark allowed to play with all that blood on his neck?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Interesting about the Willock discussion. With the kind of formation we play, it’s difficult to see where he starts. He’s not a chance creating or game controlling midfielder, so not quite a CAM. Not quite a CM either. Impact sub, perhaps. Arteta gave him some starts when we were scratching our heads, so it’s not like Arteta doesn’t believe in him. It’s just that his skill set makes it difficult to use him in Arteta’s system, I think.
He can play very well with 3 man midfield but he more of box to box type not sure he'll fit with 2 holding midfielders and attacking mid we playing now I'll send him on loan to Newcastle again unless we couldn't buy midfielder.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Willock will go out on loan again I think, he’ll want to play regularly and has done enough for a PL loan.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think that is the nail in the coffin for Fulham, unless we decide to throw them a lifeline...

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom