• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AST Forum With Josh Kroenke (16:30 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Young Kroenke actually has less of a clue than his old man. Stan trusted Wenger and things were okay until Josh and Ivan took more control. Its been an unparalleled disaster ever since. As for building a bridge, he needn't bother. There has never been a relationship between us and this owner and there never will. As fans, we need to do our bit. Don't buy the shirt, boycott the first 10 games at least, if you attend, leave early, don't spend on the food and drinks. It's all we can do as the government can't and won't help us and there's literally no chance of forcing Kroenke out unless we collapse the share price. This awful family is set to outlive us all.
Completely agree although I did laugh at the “leave early” bit, as if 70% of the stadium haven’t been doing that since forever. Always used to piss me off, especially when we’d played really well.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Josh Kroenke is the son of a billionaire, of course he’s out of touch.

Do think if he was off his Dad’s leash though he’d at least want us to be competitive.

Scottish_Gooner.

Wouldn't trust a single word he says. What do they say, 'fool me once- shame on you' 'fool me twice- shame on me' absolute ****show as expected. Get to ****. #KroenkeOut

Did no one ask why he doesn't invest in the club? or if he thinks sitting midtable is acceptable for arsenal football club?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We'll probably get an extra £20-30m transfer budget from Stan out of this SL fiasco. Will be a PR stunt.

A couple of the more excitable members on here will start hyping the club / Kroenke up when we use it to buy some hyped runt from the Bundesliga / Ligue 1.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have any of the other owners done the same? Haven't heard anything about Sheikh Mansour arranging a fan meeting yet. People **** on them for not interacting with the fans, they'll also get ****ted on for being the only one with the balls to show up to take their rightful beating because it's a PR exercise

Look at the differences between how Liverpool, City, Chelsea, United and even Tottenham have been run by their owners.

Now look at Arsenal.

Not even talking about money being put in here, just people being actively participating on how their clubs are run to give them the best platform for success.

Now look at Arsenal.

Malky

Established Member
It’s someone else’s fault they signed up to the ESL, despite doing it in complete silence, not even consulting the manager or players. They also didn’t want to be left behind, despite going years without investing a penny into the club, watching us get left behind and drift in to mediocrity!

Mod Edit: calm down ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom