• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Nicking the Europa..."

My boy @Macho has such a way with words :lol:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Sure but the ridicilous hatred against Arteta need some kind of response. The atmosphere is almost unnerving here. My stance is simple: I am critical of him and think he should get the sack if we fail in EL (we will). But thats it, i dont want to be a part of a vicious hate storm.
His cult like defenders is why there’s so much ire towards him. The dude has us in the worst position in the last 40 years and is playing boring football and alienating our young talents. Despite all this, for some reason, people on this thread treat this zero-experience manager as the second coming of Wenger.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Having never witnessed this club lift a European trophy of any sort I suppose it’s fair to wonder if it would feel better than losing a final to Barca or the joys of watching a team with Diaby, Denilson, Song and Bendtner being carried over the line by a couple of world class players into 3rd-4th, season after season. I guess the only we will know is if we win. Inshalla we do and we can continue this discussion.
We beat world class teams on the way to the CL final, not slavia prague and olympiakos.

Diaby, Denilson and Song walk into this team and even if they were crap atleast we had a manager who knew how to win with sh*te. You deserve this clusterf*ck of a season anyways so hope you enjoy.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
We beat world class teams on the way to the CL final, not slavia prague and olympiakos.

Diaby, Denilson and Song walk into this team and even if they were crap atleast we had a manager who knew how to win with sh*te. You deserve this clusterf*ck of a season anyways so hope you enjoy.
I will IF we win the EL.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
His cult like defenders is why there’s so much ire towards him. The dude has us in the worst position in the last 40 years and is playing boring football and alienating our young talents. Despite all this, for some reason, people on this thread treat this zero-experience manager as the second coming of Wenger.

But its not his fault that a few fools at this forum is defending him no matter what.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Having never witnessed this club lift a European trophy of any sort I suppose it’s fair to wonder if it would feel better than losing a final to Barca or the joys of watching a team with Diaby, Denilson, Song and Bendtner being carried over the line by a couple of world class players into 3rd-4th, season after season. I guess the only we will know is if we win. Inshalla we do and we can continue this discussion.
Diaby was superb player blighted by injury. Denilson, Bendtner and Song weren't all that, but we had a manager who made them look and play a lot better than they actually were.

And you can look down your nose all you want, but to come in the top 4, season after season, spending below a number of other clubs was pretty incredible.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Diaby was superb player blighted by injury. Denilson, Bendtner and Song weren't all that, but we had a manager who made them look and play a lot better than they actually were.

And you can look down your nose all you want, but to come in the top 4, season after season, spending below a number of other clubs was pretty incredible.
Nobody said it wasn’t a good achievement. I just think seeing a team with Saka, Martinelli and ESR lift the EL which brings us back into the CL after a few years in the wilderness would be a better achievement than any of those individual top 4 seasons.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Nobody said it wasn’t a good achievement. I just think seeing a team with Saka, Martinelli and ESR lift the EL which brings us back into the CL after a few years in the wilderness would be a better achievement than any of those individual top 4 seasons.
Would just mask the bullsh*t we've seen all season tbh but whatever floats you boat, think it's a pile of **** personally.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Let's not genuinely not compare what Arsène achieved to what Arteta might achieve.

Arsène got top four when we badly needed it more than anything, deserves praise...Arteta could win us a European trophy, deserves praise.

It's that simple for me.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
People don’t need to do anything. Nobody needs you telling people to do anything.

Post your opinions and keep it moving.

It's not good for you to be so het up. Trust the process, my son. Arteta will bring Arsenal back into the big time... with the right backing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everyone should've listened to me when I said not to hire an amateur but Arsenal fans being hoodwinked again, even now everyone being bamboozled by this Spotify guy and no one wants to listen to BPP.
I didn’t think the football would be this bad, not sure I have enjoyed any game this season. Didn’t think he would push aside all the younger guys for older dross.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom