• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I didn’t think the football would be this bad, not sure I have enjoyed any game this season. Didn’t think he would push aside all the younger guys for older dross.

El Neny getting games over Willock and AMN is criminal, why is El Neny even back? Emery was right in never picking him.

Arteta is in way over his head, guy can't even win a run of games.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal have the third highest minutes played of u21 players this season.
Can you post the stats?

Still, doesn’t take away from my point of older poorer guys playing when we could’ve used and developed other younger guys in what has been a write off league season.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Can you post the stats?

Still, doesn’t take away from my point of older poorer guys playing when we could’ve used and developed other younger guys in what has been a write off league season.
This is from 13th of April so Arsenal may be 2nd now with the likes of Nketiah and Martinelli getting minutes in the last few games.

"Wolves have given 16.2% of their total minutes to under-21s in the top-flight in 2020/21.

This puts them above Sheffield United (12.4%) and Arsenal (11.3%) who make up the Premier League's top three in this category"

Source: Premier League news: Wolves rank first for U21 minutes this season

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Look at you crumbling already, what made you think you could go at someone like me? You need to work harder than that.

@BigPoppaPump like:

main-qimg-dd848e98b9847044d5a0239c471dd6bb

@TimoJens just back down before you get snapped outta here fam.

Kav

Established Member
Those stats doesn’t tell us much other than what we look like collectively. It does not show who gets the minutes. I can place a sure bet that most of our minutes go to Saka , ESR (recently) and Nketiah. Of the above mainly Saka has played and this @GDeep™ point still stands.

We have youngsters like Saliba, Nelson, Azeez, Balogun and Martinelli (Who’s been available over the last 3 months ) who have not gotten minutes for different reasons. This doesn’t include others like AMN or Guendouzi. Remember ESR only got game in December as well.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Only thing twisting is you in knots mate you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Saying you had 0 expectations says it all. What kind of fan goes into the new season having finished the last on a high and having signed some players has 0 expectations.

You sound like someone who thinks winning doesn't matter its the participating that counts.

If you think we finished last season on a high note then that says it all really

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It's not good for you to be so het up. Trust the process, my son. Arteta will bring Arsenal back into the big time... with the right backing.
This sounds like those fanatic religious trying to convert people to their religion... It's reaching no sense point... Laughing or crying? That's the true question.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If you think we finished last season on a high note then that says it all really
So we are in a downhill point because we are worse than last season. So it's clearly that the tendency is getting worse and worse. But suddenly we are going to become the best arsenal ever under the same manager only getting a few singings this summer? And if we don't then the next summer and if we don't it's gonna be the next summer until Jesus Arteta learns how to turn water in wine and Arsenal championship level players in WC players?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
So we are in a downhill point because we are worse than last season. So it's clearly that the tendency is getting worse and worse. But suddenly we are going to become the best arsenal ever under the same manager only getting a few singings this summer? And if we don't then the next summer and if we don't it's gonna be the next summer until Jesus Arteta learns how to turn water in wine and Arsenal championship level players in WC players?

Yeah, man, Lego Jesus will turn miracles at the club until Judas (RVP) makes his return to the Emirates during an Arsenal/Feyenoord friendly and makes a martyr out of our coach. You should write fanfic.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom