• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I presume if Kroenke is willing to sell, which I think is unlikely, it would be in his interest to get a bidding war started.

We're still an attractive club, there might be more people interested than Ek...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I presume if Kroenke is willing to sell, which I think is unlikely, it would be in his interest to get a bidding war started.

We're still an attractive club, there might be more people interested than Ek...

I'd rather the invincibles and a billionaire over just a billionaire in all honesty.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
No, they wont. They have never invested in the club before and will certainly not start now.
they might have to if a European Super League place is their ambition - how many more mid table finishes can be allowed before our big 6 status is lost?

Clerais

The only way we should analyse this is with a business perspective, without any football/fan bias.

It make sense for him to sell if he can get a good price out of it, and he can. He had one roadmap for his investment and he cannot make it happen due to the fanbase and the global outrage it provoked. Therefore, if this scenario - the one he wanted - doesnt happen, the next best thing is to sell and make his 100%+ profit.

So yes, he needs buyers and to start a bidding war.

And yes also, Arsenal is a perfect buy. Huge old institution on very solid ground. Outside of football you see this all the time : some rich entrepreneur or fund buying an old entreprise / factory or an old brand dying and revamping it and they call it a success story to be studied in every business schools.

Notably for these reasons I believe this could clearly happen, even if it wasnt in Stan's mind a couple days ago. He is a business man. If a good deal comes up, he will study it.

ChefMan21

Well if Dangote is serious, he could decide now is the right time while the club is valued as it is?

Malky

Established Member
Funny how people are against this guy because Spotify dicks over some musicians, most of which this forum have probably never even listened to. Instead they want to hold off for some squeeky clean, honest and incredibly fair, multi billionair who loves the club? :lol:

I hate to break it to you, you'll be waiting for a long long time, don't hold your breath. All billionairs have some 'shady' past in how they've made their fortune.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well if Dangote is serious, he could decide now is the right time while the club is valued as it is?

He did say previously, due to other business he would be ready in 2021. Lets see if he says anything. Obviously Kroenke needs to know if we have CL next season or not before selling.

Kav

Established Member
Please do not set yourself up for a heart ache everyone.

This rumoured bid is not going anywhere and KSE are not selling Arsenal at this moment.

You’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

We should get Jens back too and get him involved with our media team/equipment, as he has that camera set up perfectly!

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Gonna be a leveraged buyout if this happens which means transaction costs will be whacked on to our balance sheet. Kroenke may not be great atm but grass isn’t always greener and an LBO in conjunction with this dude and a media company isn’t the answer.

billyf

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Ek's biggest advantage is that he is of european origin which means that he understands the social and political aspects of the sport. For the Americans football/soccer is just content broadcasted via some platform.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Gonna be a leveraged buyout if this happens which means transaction costs will be whacked on to our balance sheet. Kroenke may not be great atm but grass isn’t always greener and an LBO in conjunction with this dude and a media company isn’t the answer.

I really really want this to happen, but the point you mentioned has come up before and that seems like a red flag to me.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This is the first I've ever heard of Kaveh at Sky and this appears the most clicks he's ever generated in his life - I think it is manufacturing hype based off of Arsenal fan frustration who have a very strong online presence to push these types of narratives to gain even more exposure.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've seen dozens of OGC Nice games under Vieira...it was painful to watch. Very painful...

More painful than watching Arteta single-handedly readjusting 75% of the fanbase's expectations by accepting 10th place as a job well done?

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom