• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Interesting how the people who repeatedly say they don't care about being Trusted, are also the same people who won't stop bringing it up...very interesting...

Pop Tart

Established Member
Interesting how the people who repeatedly say they don't care about being Trusted, are also the same people who won't top bringing it up...very interesting...
Also the people who refer to half our team as bald are spam heads themselves...

Riou

Thing with Usmanov is he didn't have a PR behemoth behind him and fan unrest. Things will go sour if KSE don't sell imo.

When Usmanov was trying to buy the club, wasn't there a lot of fan unrest aimed at Arsène though...I wonder if we aimed that at Stan instead, would that have made any difference at the time?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Interesting how the people who repeatedly say they don't care about being Trusted, are also the same people who won't stop bringing it up...very interesting...
I guess Trusted means different things with different posters

Trusted to always make a stupid post is the most prolific meaning as far as I can see

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thing with Usmanov is he didn't have a PR behemoth behind him and fan unrest. Things will go sour if KSE don't sell imo.
I’m not sure they will. Few summer signings and it’s all good in the hood.

Even now, are further protests planned? I have seen nothing about boycotting merchandise etc.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

When Usmanov was trying to buy the club, wasn't there a lot of fan unrest aimed at Arsène though...I wonder if we aimed that at Stan instead, would that have made any difference?
Yes but there was also a lot of fans against Usmanov taking over due to his dealings. Daniel Ek being a tech billionaire and coddled up with our legends is quite the necessary pull to add a spark to the Kroenke fire with the fans. I think the protest will get worse over time until they sell.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Even now, are further protests planned? I have seen nothing about boycotting merchandise etc.
I'm pretty sure I saw the next protest planned for May 6th. I don't think we've seen the only demonstration from our fans yet. Kroenke's have grossly underestimated this situation imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal fans got what they wanted, here and in general, most Arsenal fans wanted to follow the self sufficient model and that’s what Stan presented.

Arsenal fans didn’t want to be the toy of Usmanov who was built up to be some Hollywood bogeyman type character.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
This basically sums it up. This guy is as cold-blooded as it gets. Where's the precedent for fan anger driving out an owner? I can't think of one. Even if the Ek interest is real it doesn't mean Kroenke will sell. This thing has a less than 5% chance of happening.

Pretty much my sentiments. He aint sellin'.

Riou

Yes but there was also a lot of fans against Usmanov taking over due to his dealings. Daniel Ek being a tech billionaire and coddled up with our legends is quite the necessary pull to add a spark to the Kroenke fire with the fans. I think the protest will get worse over time until they sell.

As fun/exciting as this all is, I don't think Stan will sell.

Newcastle fans have been protesting for over a decade, have been relegated twice and Big Mike is still there...and he even lives in this country and goes to their games, what will the protests do for someone who lives in America and doesn't care about us anyway ffs :lol:

Unless Stan gets an offer, I don't think anyone could pay, I don't think he is going anywhere sadly.

Proud of our fans the last week or so, but they just don't have the power.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Stan will end up coming London for 2 days a year to say to the fans

"Are you not entertained". Lmao

Then he'll send Josh out to say: "Didn't you speak to my dad!! he's putting in effort!"

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm pretty sure I saw the next protest planned for May 6th. I don't think we've seen the only demonstration from our fans yet. Kroenke's have grossly underestimated this situation imo.
Let’s see. Unless they are consistent protests going into next season, that have an effect on crowds, I don’t see Stan losing any sleep on his ranch with all those young boys.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Let’s see. Unless they are consistent protests going into next season, that have an effect on crowds, I don’t see Stan losing any sleep on his ranch with all those young boys.
Not gonna lie, genuinely might need petrol bombs to get rid of Corporate stan.

He's immune to fan backlash, like a Parasite this guy.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We need a middle eastern Arsenal fan who's a billionaire.

Imagine the scenes when he threatens to cut stans hands off for disobeying his order of "Sell to me"

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

As fun/exciting as this all is, I don't think Stan will sell.

Newcastle fans have been protesting for over a decade, have been relegated twice and Big Mike is still there...and he even lives in this country and goes to their games, what will the protests do for someone who lives in America and doesn't care about us anyway ffs :lol:

Unless Stan gets an offer, I don't think anyone could pay, I don't think he is going anywhere sadly.

Proud of our fans the last week or so, but they just don't have the power.
I think it would be far more disparaging for the Kroenke's than Big Mike as Arsenal is on a global scale. If the protests heighten, it could affect their dealings in their other teams etc. Either way you look at this, the expulsion of the ESL, the fan unrest and our decline is all bad for business.

It could very well end up being that but I'll remain optimistic for now. We need a statement that owners have an obligation to communicate, represent and build a relationship within their communities and fan groups.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep yep.

As soon as we sign some dosser for £60m in the summer you’ll have those sex offenders Hagn and LTA talking about how the protests have worked and they deserve another chance.

****ing bastards.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom