• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think the self sufficient model can work but I think we're now at the point where it wont work. We're losing our appeal with each poor PL finish. If we don't win the EL we will be in new territory, ie no European football at all. Yes we have spent money and will do so again this summer, especially if we can shift the, "not as dead as the previous dead wood" Selling AMN, Willock etc must surely be easier than Mustafi, Özil, Kola etc even in a Covid market. We need execs and a manager who know what they're doing. Our whole set up from manager up is a shambles.

So, back to the Self Sustaining Model, we need to inject capital to get back to top 4. Then with regular CL its possible to tick over with the self sustaining model.

A year completely out of European competition may just be what's needed at the club.

A new low.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Couldn't agree more.

The protests should be directed towards Arteta/Edu/Vinai and Kia (the mafioso).

They are "the middle man" and our biggest issue. With a good director of football and a competent coach we can turn things around.

If Arteta / Edu / Vinai etc are rubbish and the biggest issue, who do you think its at root responsible for appointing them? It's the Kroenke's.

Everything from Arsenal fans should be geared towards making his ownership of the club as unpleasant / financially unrewarding as possible.

Arteta / Edu / Vinai are small fry compared to the Kroenke's. They're not difficult to get rid of.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
People say that it would be nice if they are more involved with the fans. In other words: Josh Kroenke will have the same relationship with the fans that Gazidis had and say the same things. If you are happy with that i guess thats fine but it wont change anything.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Of course Daniel Ek wont give up only because the Kroenkes said that they wont sell. Josh Kroenke said that they refuse to sell the day before Ek posted his tweet which started this story.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m a born winner and have always had that winning mentality. So, what do you expect? I’m not used to taking constant Ls like our team has been doing.

I’m the type to have steak and eggs for breakfast and while you’re getting through your bowl of coco pops.

I do intermittent fasting, way above your pay grade, makes sense as to why you have heart disease every morning though.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom