• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Next season we’ll scrape into the top 6 and that will be seen as progression, the whole club will get a pat on the back for it. That’s where we are now.
After spending £200m on senior pros, partly funded by selling the kids.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

And put the Kroenkes in the Tower of London

It was good enough for Sil Walter Raleigh & the man stopped the Armada in its tracks.

What the hell have the Kroenkes given the world except for more paved parking lots? :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If you are looking to buy Arsenal, Wenger is probably the most important Arsenal related person to get on board. If you get him onside the whole PR and media interest in it will go up a couple of notches. Puts some pressure on the Kroenke's.

Ek's a non starter but anyone really serious about buying Arsenal really needs Wenger on board or at least openly supportive, you feel.

ChefMan21

I wonder if S. Kroenke will lash out spending-wise this window in a bid to appease some fans? Might feel he needs to. I'm not as excited about our future now despite J. Kroenke's assurance a couple of years ago we should be.

Iceman10

Established Member
At this point will just take it as a negotiation with lurkers also prepared to come in later and outbid Ek depending on his progress. Ek is starting with a bid below 2 billion, and Kroenke is saying he won't sell, indirectly saying Arsenal is worth a lot more than Ek is offering. Everything has to have a price.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Couple of posters said they rather keep kroenke than be the next Chelsea. Well they on their way to CL final. I would bet anything no Chelsea fan would change Roman with kroenke lool.

Melquiades

Think it's a longshot, but if Ek drags it into the public and has the invincibles speak out in public for a takeover to the masses - boy, that would have Kroenke's ass put on fire.

Yup. There has to be a breaking point in terms of the heat generated here where the Kroenke's continued ownership will be untenable, if things turn into one endless protest. Will we reach that point? I don't know.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Yup. There has to be a breaking point in terms of the heat generated here where the Kroenke's continued ownership will be untenable, if things turn into one endless protest. Will we reach that point? I don't know.
it would help enormously if protests are loud enough, and frequent enough, to be widely reported on in the US - but against KSE rather than the Kroenkes personally, because I fear the line of acceptable protest will be crossed by some, and we shall end up with the story being the vile abuse the Kroenkes are suffering

Vicki

The future's bright...

dyetG7M.jpg

LmSZK2E.jpg

e4gkjWs.jpg

8FintxZ.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom