• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The whole forum was on **** watch:

I genuinely didn’t like @Rex Banter for a few days after this, supreme jinx that was.

That day makes me sick, I felt sick from the moment Lucas scored till the moment they clearly weren’t going to win the final, one of the worst periods in my life.

@El Duderino nice community reference, didn’t get it at the time as I hadn’t watched it then. 😂

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely didn’t like @Rex Banter for a few days after this, supreme jinx that was.

That day makes me sick, I felt sick from the moment Lucas scored till the moment they clearly weren’t going to win the final, one of the worst periods in my life.

@El Duderino nice community reference, didn’t get it at the time as I hadn’t watched it then. 😂

Me and @American_Gooner had to dip for a few days due to all the hate.

That week is a low point in Arsenal history.

Day 1 - Trent corner
Day 2 - Moura winner
Day 5 - Palace Mustafi game
Day 7 - Battered by Wolves

Surprised I’m still a fan after that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Surprised I’m still a fan after that.
I think we say it a few times a season but what’s going on at this club stopped being fair a couple seasons ago. It’s not just what happens to us, it’s also what happens around us. It’s just so unfortunate.

Latest example being how we’re the only side in Europe that has a fraud manager who everyone refused to acknowledge is a fraud. Meanwhile the only reason Arteta is still in a job is because of a run of form that started with a win against Chelsea that led to them hiring the guy who would most probably be Arsenal manager rn. Chelsea have one foot in a CL final, we are about to get battered by the manager we sacked to get in our current fraud.

You couldn’t write that if you tried?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our win over Tim Sherwood's Villa in the 2015 FA Cup, was the last time it was truly fun as an Arsenal fan imo.

Even though things had gone rocky before that, everything after that day has been kinda ridiculous tbh :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think we say it a few times a season but what’s going on at this club stopped being fair a couple seasons ago. It’s not just what happens to us, it’s also what happens around us. It’s just so unfortunate.

Latest example being how we’re the only side in Europe that has a fraud manager who everyone refused to acknowledge is a fraud. Meanwhile the only reason Arteta is still in a job is because of a run of form that started with a win against Chelsea that led to them hiring the guy who would most probably be Arsenal manager rn. Chelsea have one foot in a CL final, we are about to get battered by the manager we sacked to get in our current fraud.

You couldn’t write that if you tried?

Ngl this gave me a feeling of existential dread reading this. Genuinely felt a bit hopeless for a second.

How much worse can it get? :lol:

Having a lot of current and former Arsenal players at international tournaments make them fun too, now we barely have any ffs!

Tbf though if you go back to the end of the Wenger reign some of our star players were from Gabon, Armenia and Wales. :lol:

Even in the earlier days we’d never get to see the likes of Hleb, Lauren and Adebayor in many tournaments.

Riou

What about the Leicester game when we all thought Welbeck's winner was the catalyst to win the league?

Can't count anything after the summer window in 2015 closed, not signing a top striker then killed us, everything got real grim after that imo.

Best I can give ya, is the 2015 Community Shield win over Chelski ;)

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Yeah this it for me. Valentine’s Day 2016.

Got with a Estonian girl I’d crushed on for time the night before, then on the Sunday I celebrated in all my uni mates faces who had bets on Leicester as Welbeck ran to the crowd.

2017 FA Cup final was special too...a past it Per pocketing prime Hazard and Costa, came out of nowhere...brilliant day.

Then we signed Sead on a free for £200,000 a week that summer, everything quickly went back to **** again!

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom