• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@Tir Na Nog writing Oliver Brown hate mail as we speak.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh well, least we can all laugh at Potch now.

****ing hate that guy.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

To think when I was watching arsenal in the CL final in a pub in highbury whilst doing my GCSE's back in 2006 that we wouldn't even be close to returning 15 years later. I remember wandering about with my mates around finsbury park streets after the game talking about "next season" and we found someone listening to the Manu chao song "me gustas tu" and told them to turn it off because ****s in Barcelona would be listening to that. 15 years later... and here we are...

Riou

Poch has done Pep before in the CL.

Oh man, that last minute Sterling disallowed goal...heart-breaking.

Was convinced Sp**s were gonna sneak it that year, thank **** they didn't :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh man, that last minute Sterling disallowed goal...heart-breaking.

Was convinced Sp**s were gonna sneak it that year, thank **** they didn't :lol:

If it was anyone but Sp*rs that game would have been so funny.

City getting hyped up after scoring first before Sonaldo ruined them on the counter then Llorente’s hand sending them through.

Also that VAR decision was so brutal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Many people don't. As usual some people here strangely overrate them.
We can beat them in a one off final but worries me is that we’ve gotten a result against them a bit too often for my liking, makes me nervous that this is the game where they end that mini-run.

Also add in that they’re a team who on their day can score loads and then factor in that by the time we meet them in the final they’ll already have CL qualification in the bag and will be playing without pressure.
Bruno, Pogba, Rashford etc are the last guys you want having fun on the pitch.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We can beat them in a one off final but worries me is that we’ve gotten a result against them a bit too often for my liking, makes me nervous that this is the game where they end that mini-run.

Also add in that they’re a team who on their day can score loads and then factor in that by the time we meet them in the final they’ll already have CL qualification in the bag and will be playing without pressure.
Exactly this.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

PSG not out from this but Pochy yet again prove his serial bottler sadly just can't go at teams and finish them off.
How can you bottle it when you’re the lesser team? It’s not like they were 3-0 up, City dominated them in the second half just like PSG did in the first. The difference was City scored two freak goals.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’ve never beaten an English team in Europe.

All three times have been some of the most traumatic games in recent history.

Riou

He’s not even a bad guy, I think the KDB hate brigade is one of those special AM exclusives. 🤣🤣

It's because he's a ginger I reckon...is that racist?

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom