• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think Arteta didn't get sacked because although we've had very bad spells this season,it never seemed Arteta lost the dressing room like Emery had before him.

I can't remember Arsenal ever sacking a coach midway through a campaign when the players are still on side.

It certainly did seem like Arteta had lost the dressing room last night cause I saw zero evidence the players gave a ****.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Out of interest, say we buy 4/5 top quality players this window but keep Arteta would people get excited or not?

Honestly I couldn’t get excited for next season no matter who we sign with this loser in charge.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Out of interest, say we buy 4/5 top quality players this window but keep Arteta would people get excited or not?

Honestly I couldn’t get excited for next season no matter who we sign with this loser in charge.
Wouldn't care who we signed, I've got no faith that Arteta would get the best out of them anyway. Coquelin looked better than Partey last night.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No chance.

Arteta had a highly rated talent in Saliba available and he sent him back to France whilst Rodgers has made Wesley Fofana a key member of their squad.

Signings won’t hide his incompetence.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No chance.

Arteta had a highly rated talent in Saliba available and he sent him back to France whilst Rodgers has made Wesley Fofana a key member of their squad.

Signings won’t hide his incompetence.

Not being funny but you clearly didn't watch our u23 games. Saliba was dreadful.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not being funny but you clearly didn't watch our u23 games. Saliba was dreadful.

Rob Holding looked terrible when he played in those sort of games too.

You’re judging Saliba based on u23 games after his confidence had been ripped to shreds by your main man, Mikel. :lol:

silent_shadow

Established Member
I've let go and moved on to other things. If everything changes I'll start watching again

Actually forgot match was on yesterday.
Was super tired and went to bed before the second half began tbh. Giving up a chance to see Arsenal get into a European final... Even though I expected we wouldn't make it with Dicteta at the helm, it's still something i never could've imaged doing a few years ago. Now i'm numb to it all. Don't care about football in general anymore either.

Maybe if a miracle happens and we sack this turd as manager (a change up top would be amazing too), it'll change

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom