• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

That's a good win, better than I expected. We scored some very good goals, none of the three finishes was easy. It's an improvement and maybe with some reinforcements we can take the improvement into next season. I'd like to see Martinelli play more.

Iceman10

Established Member
I thought we played some excellent football in spurts today. We do slow the tempo down an awful lot but it could be argued with better quality players this can work in our favour, much like it does (forgive me for the example) Citeh.

Martinelli’s goal today was a result of patient build up play and a lovely pick out from Ødegaard, who’s technically fantastic.
Upgrading CM should take us up levels. Until Arteta is regularly playing and trusting Saliba though, that is up in the air. Holding and Mari are sort of ok as backups, not first choice.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Honestly Arteta doesn’t deserve either of Martinelli or Pepe.
These comments are so lazy

Emery completely gave up on Pepe

Yes, Arteta didn't use Pepe earlier this season and trusted Willian a lot but at least he learnt his lesson and brought Pepe back in to form by trying him at LW. Arteta has been **** with so many things but he did his part in turning around Pepe's form. You can't just give all the credit to Pepe alone.

Martinelli obv came back from injury only in Jan

Finesse

We cannot go into next season with Laca and Auba. One must go. We need a striker that will break the comfortable situation the duo have created. A hungry striker who has the desire to play for this club.

roz

Fake News Merchant
These comments are so lazy

Emery completely gave up on Pepe

Yes, Arteta didn't use Pepe earlier this season and trusted Willian a lot but at least not he learnt his lesson and brought Pepe back in to form by trying him at LW. Arteta has been **** with so many things but he did his part in turning around Pepe's form. You can't just give all the credit to Pepe alone.

Martinelli obv came back from injury only in Jan
You do realise its near the end of May yeah?
Martinelli should’ve played far more than he has.

Pepe showed promise & form multiple times only to be dropped by Arteta throughout the season. For me it’s entirely on Pepe having mental strength to put up with that and still deliver.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only thing make me worried is we have big chance finishing 7th and qualify to ECL i barely care about EL but ECL will be some BS we'll travel very far play Thursday and Sunday and that mean big problem not to mention also of plsyers will look to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom