• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 21/22

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have a feeling the Kroenkes will not sack Arteta no matter what. They certainly won't go for Conte if they do sack him.

I'm not in a hopeful state of mind.
If we are mid table by November, I believe he will be sacked. It is last chance saloon. For some it is beyond that already.

Two years and two summer windows, that is a fair crack of the whip.

I still think with a good transfer windows that we'll do better next season. It's that irrational optimism pre- season brings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Afcon is confirmed starting from January to February and we'll lose auba pepe Elneny Partey.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The downside though is that we’re likely be playing them when they’re fully fit.

We got Liverpool out the way early last season, before their implosion.

If England, Portugal, Belgium and France go deep in the euros you have a scenario where Chelsea/City best players may not even be available.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If we are mid table by November, I believe he will be sacked. It is last chance saloon. For some it is beyond that already.

Two years and two summer windows, that is a fair crack of the whip.

I still think with a good transfer windows that we'll do better next season. It's that irrational optimism pre- season brings.

I hope you're right, but somehow the way things have been going this transfer window I am doubting it. I just don't get the sense that they give a damn. When the club makes losses, they make cuts and reduce overheads to make up for it. It just seems that all they want is for the club not to cost them money whilst the other assets under AFC appreciate.

We shall see, though I do hope you are right.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

-That's a brilliant opening game, hopefully the first full house at LR

-Great first game that. Wanted a home game. Winnable and have always hated them and their fans.

-Arsenal is an exciting start

-I just feels a bit surreal looking at those fixtures. Like some imaginary list I would have made up when I was 10.

-A fantastic first game in the PL

-Arsenal opening game, 10 times better than playing Birmingham on each seasons opener

-Bring on an out of sorts Arsenal team first game of the season!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Norwich Sep 11th, Burnley Sept 18th

Ffs, they couldn't have selected worse games when the knockout stages of Europa League start in mid February: Chelsea (A) and Liverpool (H).

At least our run to the title is quite easy after those two games, with only United standing in our way to PL champions in late April.

🤞

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Opening fixture: Aug 14th Brentford Away

MD2: Home Chelsea
MD3: Away City
MD4: Home Norwich
MD5: Away Burnley
MD6: Home Sp**s.

So what you're telling me is that Arteta is going to get sacked before Norwich after we have only 1 point in the bag?

This summer is finally starting to look up :lol:

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Tough start for Mikel. I'll hold my judgement untill Halloween.

But we MUST be ready when we face Brentford. All our business needs to be done by then, even the marquee signing (IF we are planning on one). If not, the board has failes massively.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom