• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Bit weird.

Still wondering how the f*ck this guy got such a crucial position at the club...

Why couldn't we go for other "legends" or anybody with a decent experience as a sporting director ?

No we are stuck with about 10+ players that needs to be shift out and 0 first team serious signing after finishing 8th twice.

All Edu has brought us is Kia and his dodgy business card, Willian for 3 years, Cedric for 4 years... And as usual the board just doesn't care.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
7 weeks to go and it doesn't look good.

The amount of work that needs to be done in the ins and outa department is gargantuan.

It's only July, tho.

El Duderino

Still wondering how the f*ck this guy got such a crucial position at the club...

Why couldn't we go for other "legends" or anybody with a decent experience as a sporting director ?

No we are stuck with about 10+ players that needs to be shift out and 0 first team serious signing after finishing 8th twice.

All Edu has brought us is Kia and his dodgy business card, Willian for 3 years, Cedric for 4 years... And as usual the board just doesn't care.

Because Ivan Gazidis is completely incompetent and Wenger kept picking up his slack.

Think this is clear by now. If Wenger had someone closer to his level, maybe Arsène and the club wouldn't have been in such a mess.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
As much as I don't rate Arteta I sincerely hope he gets it right this summer for the good of the club. It looks like we're sacrificing Willock, Saliba, Nelson, AMN and Douzi in one window. A lot of talent there that could have been developed.

If we're left needing a new manager come the end of the year you want him coming in with the likes of those to work with, not to inherit a mess of a squad.

El Duderino

As much as I don't rate Arteta I sincerely hope he gets it right this summer for the good of the club. It looks like we're sacrificing Willock, Saliba, Nelson, AMN and Douzi in one window. A lot of talent there that could have been developed.

If we're left needing a new manager come the end of the year you want him coming in with the likes of those to work with, not to inherit a mess of a squad.

Edu will be getting Tite on board. CBF wanted to get rid before the Copa America due to some politics stuff.

He'll be made available when the offer comes.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Edu will be getting Tite on board. CBF wanted to get rid before the Copa America due to some politics stuff.

He'll be made available when the offer comes.

I take it he worked with Tite when he was with Brazil?

El Duderino

Based on what I saw from Brazil at the Copa America they seemed to play the same slow, don't make a mistake stuff we see from Arteta. Sign him up!

Tite is not a bad manager, but the way he works would be tough to replicate here without having a good grasp of the language.

Loves to talk, gets buy in from players. He's pragmatic, but this Brasil side is also severely lacking in the talent department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom