• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think we'll see an explosion of business at some point I just don't know when. I'm talking ins and outs. Maybe up to 5 outs in quick succession (Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette, Willock and AMN) followed by some nice signings.

Very confident if Laca goes that we get a striker.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think we'll see an explosion of business at some point I just don't know when. I'm talking ins and outs. Maybe up to 5 outs in quick succession (Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette, Willock and AMN) followed by some nice signings.

Very confident if Laca goes that we get a striker.
My G, all we want is a CM and CAM to improve the starting 11.

Game Over

The more business the other big sides do the more envious I'm getting. Do not like the way it's looking.

Holy ****. Even you're getting nervous...

Bill Paxton Aliens GIF

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ESR, Saka, Auba, Pepe, Martinelli for the 3 roles behind the striker. Spend 10 million on Adli or 20 million on Aouar to get the 6th player.

Then go big on the position that make sense to go big on.

Xhaka has been a mainstay, a leader and a professional for 5 years. Someone who is able to play maximum game time every season. We need to buy a 24 year old who can play next time Partey and make us think twice about Tierney being the next captain.

Spend 60 + million on that player. Not a forward not an am. A ****ing cm to be the guy for the next 5 years.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Hopefully Chelsea do a madness on us this Sunday. I need Hudson-Odoi to rip Chambers apart, Kante to steamroll Elneny and Willian to score 5 own goals. I am not a machoist but for the sake of my club I'll take the humiliation this preseason if it means we do serious business in the summer.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
ESR, Saka, Auba, Pepe, Martinelli for the 3 roles behind the striker. Spend 10 million on Adli or 20 million on Aouar to get the 6th player.

Xhaka has been a mainstay, a leader and a professional for 5 years. Someone who is able to play maximum game time every season. We need to buy a 24 year old who can play next time Partey and make us think twice about Tierney being the next captain.

Spend 60 + million on that player. Not a forward not an am. A ****ing cm to be the guy for the next 5 years.
Yacine Adil
Fabian Ruiz
Max Aarons
Sam Johnstone.

dave_rwr

Established Member

I'm like 99% positive that we won't get Martinez. But "we have clear holes in one area of our team that we aren't going to address, but we are going to purchase a shiny toy in a position that isn't a priority" has been our transfer strategy for about 10 seasons now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I just can't see any guys that are around that value in the middle who would join us without CL footy.

We desperately need a special player though. Lautaro links excite me whilst being fairly unrealistic in this moment.

In all seriousness I just cannot see anyone coming in before sales now so needs to happen ASAP.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
That Martinez rumor is actually depressing. Clearly not gonna happen (even though he is not all that as well IMO)
looks like they lost any hope of signing more people other than white. So just started to leak random names to say "we tried" in the end.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That Martinez rumor is actually depressing. Clearly not gonna happen (even though he is not all that as well IMO)
looks like they lost any hope of signing more people other than white. So just started to leak random names to say "we tried" in the end.

Or they’re not leaking anything and journalists are just making **** up as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom