• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So 'media' sources say Tammy agrees terms with us yet Chelsea accept Roma's offer.:eek:ops:
Does that mean he is going to Roma & we are making up his wages
I mean i know we have to pay wages for our players at other clubs but surely even for us this is a step too far?1628611834636.png:p

Could be a ploy to get a higher contract from Roma?

I must admit its normally getting an offer accepted that is key to getting the player 😄

We should sign him just to annoy Roma.

Those cnuts can then stump up 40m for Laca & Xhaka combined.

Last edited:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Roma willing to pay 40 mil for Tammy but not 20 for 'world class' Xhaka. Lol. And before you come with the excuse about Xhaka wanting out so the price is less.....Chelsea want Tammy out so why is the price so high? If it was another English club that's fine but it's Roma

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just let him go to Italy.

Thought I wanted a striker this summer, but we need an AM more...feel Laca and especially Auba can be good this season, but we need someone to help the likes of ESR, even if it's Ødegaard.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Its a two way street though tbf.
Arteta & the side have to try & find ways to get Auba the ball in scoring positions. However can you really build your whole team around an ageing striker or does he also have to find ways to to integrate with the younger players development.
If he worked game in game out as a CF in our 4-2-3-1 believe me he would be playing there.

Fact is if he doesnt score Laca offers more.

So do you change the system/players to suit him?
433 may be more suitable imo as he could play either on the left with Laca & Pepe as a front 3 or as a CF with Martinelli on the left.

That would certainly hinder the development of ESR & SAKA though.

All im saying is things are not as simple & cut & dry as people make out.
I think Emery got the best out of the Laca/Auba partnership when we played 3-5-2

Before Willock was sold I think a line up like the one below would have fitted the players we have really well.

White Gabriel Tierney

Saka Partey Xaka Willock Taveres

Two of Auba/Laca/Pepe up front

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think Emery got the best out of the Laca/Auba partnership when we played 3-5-2

Before Willock was sold I think a line up like the one below would have fitted the players we have really well.

White Gabriel Tierney

Saka Partey Xaka Willock Taveres

Two of Auba/Laca/Pepe up front
Thats an interesting formation/selection
Now Willock has left could you squeeze ESR in there ahead of Joe or would you favour Sambi?
I guess you could change to a 433 if behind in a game & you pushed Saka to right back & Martinelli upfront instead of Tavares?

What do we do with our actual 4 right backs though?

Hector, Cedric, Chambers & AMN wont be happy 🤣

Malky

Established Member
Now Willock has left could you squeeze ESR in there ahead of Joe or would you favour Sambi?
I guess you could change to a 433 if behind in a game & you pushed Saka to right back & Martinelli upfront instead of Tavares?

Who cares, they're all **** and know where the door is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Really wouldn't mind if we sign Tammy. We would finally have a striker who actually wanna score goals before anything else.

I would prefer Maddison + Aouar like many but if Tammy insist on AFC and if Chelsea lowers their demands it's worth it. Can guarantee us 15 goals in PL while still being only 23 y.o with potential and a decent resale value for sure.
Only 23? He’s 25 next month.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Footlong Tammy is a big upgrade on Lacazette and Auba these days. Sad state of affairs.

TornadoTed

Established Member

Can't believe I forgot ESR 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom