• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Then how come Aubameyang has more goals than Lacazette?
Mainly because he has more pace & is a better finisher when confident.
Laca offers more than Auba when not scoring.
Fact is Auba is not scoring.

Part of that is likely down to the team & part is down to him.

Take away Mbappes pace for instance and he doesnt get as many goals.
Mbappe is better than both Laca & Auba.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've only just discovered that Tammy's real name is Kevin :eek: That changes everything, we cant have a Kevin leading our attack!

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I've only just discovered that Tammy's real name is Kevin :eek: That changes everything, we cant have a Kevin leading our attack!

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham
I noticed that when we 1st got linked lol.
Thought i would keep it quiet in case he signed 🤣
tbf im not a fan of 'Tammy' as its a girls name to me
Bakumo Abraham sounds like the way forward. Is that a double barrel thing though?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I noticed that when we 1st got linked lol.
Thought i would keep it quiet in case he signed 🤣
tbf im not a fan of 'Tammy' as its a girls name to me
Bakumo Abraham sounds like the way forward. Is that a double barrel thing though?

Tbh I think he'd be ok if we do sign him. Having said that I'd rather we sign MO & Aouar before we go spending on a CF. I think if we create more, the goals would come, even with Auba or Laca as CF. I dont see us selling Laca due to wages so we may as well use him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Laca is effective because our midfield is dog ****. He gas to graft his balls off often doing dirty work in our own half. I actually like Laca but he used good or prolific enough.

Regardless of his all round play, Auba guarantees 20 leagues goals a season when playing as cf, why does Art-****-a think we can disregard that?

If we had a properly functioning midfield which fed the ball to our forwards in dangerous areas we would be a different proposition.

Instead we have 130m pounds of danger playing like wing backs in Pepe and Auba. Shambolic.

Gunners1616

Really wouldn't mind if we sign Tammy. We would finally have a striker who actually wanna score goals before anything else.

I would prefer Maddison + Aouar like many but if Tammy insist on AFC and if Chelsea lowers their demands it's worth it. Can guarantee us 15 goals in PL while still being only 23 y.o with potential and a decent resale value for sure.

bastun

Player:Saka
Auba is not a good Footballer.
Why do you think Laca often starts at CF?
Auba is an amazing footballer when the team plays to his strenghts. His pace,movement and finishing is sublime. But if we stick with Arteta going forward Auba does not suit our style at all.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is this potentially another factor...

Tammy is an Arsenal fan. His whole family are Arsenal fans. If you're a fan of the club is it more likely you leave everything on the pitch and up your game further?

bonzka

I can see why Chelsea are reticent to sell. Not for fear of beefing a rival but if Lukaku is underwhelming (has previous) and Tammy does well for us, then it's 'egg on face' for Marina.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Auba is an amazing footballer when the team plays to his strenghts. His pace,movement and finishing is sublime. But if we stick with Arteta going forward Auba does not suit our style at all.
Its a two way street though tbf.
Arteta & the side have to try & find ways to get Auba the ball in scoring positions. However can you really build your whole team around an ageing striker or does he also have to find ways to to integrate with the younger players development.
If he worked game in game out as a CF in our 4-2-3-1 believe me he would be playing there.

Fact is if he doesnt score Laca offers more.

So do you change the system/players to suit him?
433 may be more suitable imo as he could play either on the left with Laca & Pepe as a front 3 or as a CF with Martinelli on the left.

That would certainly hinder the development of ESR & SAKA though.

All im saying is things are not as simple & cut & dry as people make out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So Arsenal is telling him wait for us? Roma gave them to Friday to decide and I really doubt Arsenals position will change by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom