• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner do you want Tammy or no? Don’t sit on the fence like your bumm squad teammate @field442. Don’t write an essay, just a yes or no.

You’re liking all the positive posts on Tammy.
We've had this discussion before:

GDeep™

League is very weak
We've had this discussion before:
I’m not reading all that, yes or a no please? You’re like a politician ffs. Simple yes/no.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I've gradually warmed to the idea of this, conditional on a forward going out.

Tammy is a good player who I think could push to be very efficient, if not a top class player. The fact that he's a gooner, and already has a good mentality, I'd love him to fight to get us back in the top 4 picture. Good long term signing with good resale value if it even goes "quite" well.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Whatever happens, happens.

I don't care anymore about this window.

Aouar: £25m / Onana £7m / £40-50m for Ødegaard...

Yet the spanish bum and his brazillian right hand man feel it's smarter to spend £40m on a crap keeper, £70m on an overhyped midfielder and still not got rid of deadwood.

I really do believe once he gets sacked, fans will petition to have him banned from north london all together. He's a spanish vampire, sucking the soul out with his masters the kroenke family.

daron christie

It sounds like Chelsea don’t want to sell to us which makes me feel we should push for the move…they are always quick to off load their rejects to us :rolleyes: why not this time…?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Whatever happens, happens.

I don't care anymore about this window.

Aouar: £25m / Onana £7m / £40-50m for Ødegaard...

Yet the spanish *** and his brazillian right hand man feel it's smarter to spend £40m on a crap keeper, £70m on an overhyped midfielder and still not got rid of deadwood.

Just because they have exotic names doesn't make them better bro :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nobody. I’m happy with who we have. Auba, Laca, Martinelli, Balogun etc when you are not in Europe, are more than enough options.

We’re not creating enough since Arteta arrived, let’s work on that. I think that’s an internal issue too, Arteta is too defensive and worries about the opposition too much.
Okay, I'm actually fine with that too. If you'd read American Gooners reply to you, he said exactly what you said. 🤣

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom