• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I’d expect 8, but you are neglecting to mention the 20 assists/pre assists.

Assists for whom though? If 2 out of our 4 attacking positions are occupied by players with minimal goal threat, it means the other two positions would need to be occupied by Auba, Laca, Martinelli or Pepe. It wouldn't happen though as Saka would play.

Liam_Og

Assists for whom though? If 2 out of our 4 attacking positions are occupied by players with minimal goal threat, it means the other two positions would need to be occupied by Auba, Laca, Martinelli or Pepe. It wouldn't happen though as Saka would play.

Thats the point, we need goals throughout the side, not just for forward 4

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Mod Edit: please don't call random journalists tier 1, people actually believe you

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

giphy.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We will have a new coach soon, that will change a lot.

He is another young talented footballer, not even close to his peak, but already shown his potential.
If he were that talented why Ancelotti, a manager who is used to cams, a manager who personally asked for James Rodríguez isn't keeping him?

I have many doubts about Ode honestly.

blrgooner

Established Member
Man City were missing all their goal scorers and their highest goal scorer was gundogan with 13 goals. They still scored 83 goals last season. Having more goal scorers doesn`t necessarily translate to more goals. Ensure that we have good creativity and whole team will score more goals.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Because they need dosh for Mbappe.
I have my doubts about they paying for him. La liga made Barcelona to sell Messi because of wage structure and fair play so how are they going to pay for him? I don't think Mbappe is going there for 150K salary

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

First refusal means if they want to keep him next summer after a successful spell then we're SOL right? I'd rather a loan with option.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
loan with obligation to allow us to go for a proper striker (now that Tammy is off the market, luckily) to please our new manager Conte would be great stuff.

I do rate Ødegaard. Hope we get him regardless. Hope that's not our last big signing cause we look dreadful.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All for it. Him, Partey and Smith-Rowe in a midfield 3 is pretty good.

Nice left foot right foot combination there. I'd be tempted to throw Saka in there as well as an option, provided we get Ødegaard to stop drifting into the right halfspace so much.

Wrong thread I know, but throw in Auoar there, and with Lokonga, Partey, Xhaka, ESR, Saka, Ødegaard, even Elneny you have something decent to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom