• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,564
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton not hijacking anything it's made up story they can't spend much money this window because FFP. they want Luis Diaz from Porto and they can't get deal done.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Everton have £30m at least for James but want AMN on loan.

People lining up to have a go at Edu.
E-DnFO-X0AAi-yl

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Everton have £30m at least for James but want AMN on loan.

People lining up to have a go at Edu.
That's why I was saying lock off all deals until there are changes. Cost us Willock which may or may not be a mistake depending on who the next manager is.

It's all poor yet people want them to do more business, it's shocking really.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wolves fans must had enough of Jorge Mendes deals. Sanches is exciting signing but most reports from france is negative about him hopefully he don't have the same Swansea experience.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Never ever understood why United fans seethe at the people running their club. I’d take the Glazers and Ed Woodward over Stan and Edu any day. How they’ve managed to get £30million for DAN JAMES is unreal.

Wouldn’t have Ole instead of Arteta though, both poor managers imo and Ole seems to be the only one that Arteta has back pocketed so that shows you how terrible a manager he is.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wolves fans must had enough of Jorge Mendes deals. Sanches is exciting signing but most reports from france is negative about him hopefully he don't have the same Swansea experience.
Those reports are funky, he played well and helped them win the league. The main concerns is ligue 1 tax and his injury history.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Those reports are funky, he played well and helped them win the league. The main concerns is ligue 1 tax and his injury history.
look like more a squad player there but with portugese connection around he has great chance to prove himself.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never ever understood why United fans seethe at the people running their club. I’d take the Glazers and Ed Woodward over Stan and Edu any day. How they’ve managed to get £30million for DAN JAMES is unreal.

Wouldn’t have Ole instead of Arteta though, both poor managers imo and Ole seems to be the only one that Arteta has back pocketed so that shows you how terrible a manager he is.

Yeah early days but they’ve smashed this summer out the park. Every top four club has done insane business except maybe City who are already stacked.

Been impressed by Leicester, Wolves, Everton and annoyingly Sp*rs as well. I don’t hate any of our signings tbh but I just feel like we’ve spent over 100M and barely improved on last season.

I think for us it’s going to be a really tough year as there’s going to be so many kids in key positions that I can’t realistically see us getting into Europe.

The real let down has been the sales. Edu has absolutely bottled every negotiation bar Willock and judging by the likes of Anjorin and Dan James even that 25M seems a bit cheap.

Nketiah and Lacazette basically running down their contracts, us cancelling Kolasinac and the AMN debacle reflects badly on the whole club. If Auba gets his deadline day move we’ll have got worse this window.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah early days but they’ve smashed this summer out the park. Every top four club has done insane business except maybe City who are already stacked.

Been impressed by Leicester, Wolves, Everton and annoyingly Sp*rs as well. I don’t hate any of our signings tbh but I just feel like we’ve spent over 100M and barely improved on last season.

I think for us it’s going to be a really tough year as there’s going to be so many kids in key positions that I can’t realistically see us getting into Europe.

The real let down has been the sales. Edu has absolutely bottled every negotiation bar Willock and judging by the likes of Anjorin and Dan James even that 25M seems a bit cheap.

Nketiah and Lacazette basically running down their contracts, us cancelling Kolasinac and the AMN debacle reflects badly on the whole club. If Auba gets his deadline day move we’ll have got worse this window.
seem we over valuing our players that the problem if we Asked 30m for willock nobody going to pay that and we'll be stuck with him look at Sp**s for example 5M for Sissoko and sell him i mean even if we can't sell just loan them out just like chelsea doing even with option.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

seem we over valuing our players that the problem if we Asked 30m for willock nobody going to pay that and we'll be stuck with him look at Sp**s for example 5M for Sissoko and sell him i mean even if we can't sell just loan them out just like chelsea doing even with option.

I think there’s a difference between an Nketiah and Willock for example.

One has barely played and is totally unproven while the other smashed his loan spell out of the park.

Anjorin and Dom Solanke got comparable fees to Joe when they’ve never showed anywhere near what he had.

Personally I’d have given him game time in these openers and tried to call Newcastle’s bluff.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

As things stand with Levy's hard headedness and Paratici's proven track record I can only see Sp**s pulling away from us unless we make drastic changes soon. Paratici could be the best signing they've made in recent years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As things stand with Levy's hard headedness and Paratici's proven track record I can only see Sp**s pulling away from us unless we make drastic changes soon. Paratici could be the best signing they've made in recent years.

Yeah an actual DoF experienced in European football. I would have thought Edu was on final warning after Raul got canned but the club has backed him big yet again and it seems like the short term is yet more pain.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Yeah an actual DoF experienced in European football. I would have thought Edu was on final warning after Raul got canned but the club has backed him big yet again and it seems like the short term is yet more pain.

We need a whole new restructuring less than a couple of years after the last one. In that time we've managed to let sides such as Leicester and West Ham catch us up and being honest overtaken us never mind the top 4. At that point you realise this whole mess has cost us far longer than 2 years in the long run. Assuming Arteta goes before Christmas then that's another 4 months down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom