• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
At the very least he can punch it clear of danger, but given the height and time he had he should be claiming it.

That was Leno's first thought but it was too far out when he made that decision. Chambers should be winning that and clearing 100% instead he was beat out by somebody who's 5'8.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Lmfao that 1st goal we conceded by a midgets header, it went straight on Leno but instead of saving it Leno is slowly dropping himself on the floor.

I guess the penguin couldn't wait to slide on his belly. Fk off man

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Was playing for personal pride in the end but yeah I was also a bit annoyed he started making all those saves late on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Made some decent saves today to stop it being a mauling, but lost all faith in him when results are on the line.

To get a result against a big team away, you need you keeper saving easy-ish shots like the City first today...would start Ramsdale at Norwich.

He was a good keeper for us in his first 2 seasons, I don't understand...how has the club picking him over Emi, had such a negative affect on him, he's been so crap since then...surely it should have gave him all the confidence in the world?

Multipass

mixed game for Leno - with most his savings happening after the game was lost.

I don't want to be too harsh on him, because he did pull off 2 or 3 one on one saves but interested in your thoughts on the third Gabriel goal. I've never played as a keeper, but this is the third time recently I've seen Leno get suckered towards the person with the ball (pulled completely past his post) only for the pull back to fall to someone with an open net. Surely this can't be how your coached to deal with this situation? He is so concerned with conceding from a tight angle that he gives away a goal anyway no?

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

i like him and though he's better than ramsdale, "chosen one" though ?

neo be all like you taking the urine
keanu-reeves-whoa.gif

Plutarch

He really was very unimpressive for the first goal, and that early goal was a crushing blow. He did do better at other times but I've mostly lost faith in him.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Needs to be dropped for the next game. Not that he’s been particularly at fault for the losses but all veteran players need to be accountable. Leno has it too comfortable. He’s a better keeper than what we’ve seen lately and we need to squeeze it out of him.

Kav

Established Member
I read that he has one year left on his contract and he hasn’t renewed. Seems like he’s tired of Arsenal or Arteta. Can’t blame him if that’s the case.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I read that he has one year left on his contract and he hasn’t renewed. Seems like he’s tired of Arsenal or Arteta. Can’t blame him if that’s the case.
He has 2 years in contract, said it himself in an interview in 17th May 2021.

""I don't want to flee here, I feel good and want to be successful again with Arsenal!" Leno told Sport 1.

"Arsenal are a big club, which is extremely underestimated in Germany, there are many Arsenal fans all over the world.

"I still have a two-year contract and hope to play in the Champions League again with Arsenal.""

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I'm 100% sure that Leno is not going to leave Arsenal because his girlfriend loves her life in London a lot and you know what happens when a girl wants to stay on a place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom