• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

Alkesh

His touch was off, but he’s always looked the most likely to score, and hit the post twice.

There's a joke in there about being the most likely to score in this Arsenal team.

I'm of the opinion that one good chance flubbed off the post doesn't mitigate the other 89 minutes of bad play, but to each their own.

ScotsGooner89

Tomi, Tierney, Holding, Lokonga, Pepe, Gabriel. Now take a seat.

ridiculous answer. Gabriel was good at the start of last season, until Arteta coaching ruined him. Holding been a decent back up option for years. Tierney is the elite of the elite at FB anyway. Tomi, 1 game. Lokonga will regress as partey and guendouzi have. Pepe has been left on the wilderness on RW many many time dues to the thunderbirds ridiculous tactics.

you take a seat.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Again Pukki gets the ball in the box, poor defending in the penalty box.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good job today from Arteta.

Nine more wins guys.

Then we are safe.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
There's a joke in there about being the most likely to score in this Arsenal team.

I'm of the opinion that one good chance flubbed off the post doesn't mitigate the other 89 minutes of bad play, but to each their own.
His fans have a ridiculously low standard set for him, don't bother

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
F**king hate this club can't even hit target even when Norwich allow us.

Still win is win its a start even tho could have been ended 3-4

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
ridiculous answer. Gabriel was good at the start of last season, until Arteta coaching ruined him. Holding been a decent back up option for years. Tierney is the elite of the elite at FB anyway. Tomi, 1 game. Lokonga will regress as partey and guendouzi have. Pepe has been left on the wilderness on RW many many time dues to the thunderbirds ridiculous tactics.

you take a seat.
All of this was irrelevant excuse making

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom