• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

Malky

Established Member
1-0 over the mighty Norwich, what a time to be an Arsenal fan.. They were battering us at the end, but we held out in a heroic performance.
3 points baby!!!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That's the fight you need to show in the relegation battle every week.

Sometimes it will go your way, sometimes not.
Proud of this players to get these crucial 3 points.
#WeMOVE

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have won by more.

But that winning goal was very dodgy :lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

At least we won, but the level of performance shows either lack of direction or zero confidence. Hopefully it is the latter as even a 1-0 win is better than losing again.

Slightly concerned it could be the only contender for goal of the month. Thank God we have Miedema to cheer us up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
30 shots only 6 on target its big positive but we have to be ruthless the 2nd half was much better specially after ESR and Thomas came on the 1st half i was really pissed we looked clueless

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There's a joke in there about being the most likely to score in this Arsenal team.

I'm of the opinion that one good chance flubbed off the post doesn't mitigate the other 89 minutes of bad play, but to each their own.
I feel Pepe is one of those weird players that rightfully divide opinion. He was never completely convincing even when he hit a purple patch last season, but he seemed to score at crucial enough times, and it could well have been the case today.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Finally a win ffs
What a weekend, i'm off to get smashed. Arsenal wins and won my own match against the title favourites too today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom