• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

blrgooner

Established Member
ESR`s pass in that final move was really poor. He needs to be a bit more confident when he gets into such situations. I think he will get more chances to get goals/assists in this game.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Its Burnley away, we're playing with a new setup with player unfamiliar with each other as well. Its not shocking we're struggling to break them down. Hoped for better but we do look like we're figuring out how to break down one of the most organised teams in the premiership. Bit better of final ball and we would be 3-4 nil up.

Tom Mix

If we can keep on grinding 1-0 wins against the likes of Norwich and Burnley we'll be comfortably mid-table.

Looked better in the last 10 minutes or so but we really should be dominating possession against this bunch of hoofers.

Great free-kick but before that didn't look like scoring.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why is this **** on my stream saying Burnley is a tough place to go to? They haven’t won a league game there since January.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Think we have been pretty **** overall. Can't see Arteta building anything here. Same old horseshoe of death in attack and so slow.
Tomi, Gabriel and Oordegaard have been our best.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So you'd take a great performance and 2-2 would you? How does that make sense?
Because it shows something we’ve never seen from Micky? Some improvement in our play? Right now it’s the same old crap, we aren’t creating anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom