• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We aren’t getting relegated, we need to see the process that Arteta keeps talking about. Need to see some good football and players flourishing.
There's no ****ing process, it's all about the players getting as many points as we can before the inevitable huge slump that means he sacked and a new manager comes in with a chance of us getting something out of the season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Haha people turning on tierney need to get a grip. The man is the best left back on the league, but he is not an out an out left winger like Arteta tries to play him as. He tries to do what he’s asked and gets stick for it.

Need more movement from midfield, need white to take some risks with his passing if it’s supposed to be so good, currently he’s slopey shouldering that responsibility to Gabriel
Yeah Tierneys problem is he listens to Arteta. Should told him fvck off. I’m a left back and will focus on doing my job.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Poor performance but it’s Burnley away. No excuse not to create some chances in the second half while they attack.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Tir Na Nog

Did you celebrate that Ødegaard goal, or did it feel like a punch to the gut...be honest?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Hasn't he rested for a week? Let's play our best players once in two weeks to be sure they are rested? :lol:
Not been as good of late , play him in the Sp**s game not here. Played a lot of football over the months. Other could do with minutes. But hey let's play him into the ground and over rely on him

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Feels too robotic, everybody needs to be in the perfect position to play a pass first time. Take me back to Wengerball and Mr.Wilshere.

I actually quite liked the performance this first half given how far away we are from where we want to be.

I think this is as close as it gets to our first team and hopefully, we can get them playing together for some time now. See where it takes us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom