• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka has been Arteta's man since day one, a couple games with Burnley and Norwich isn't going to change that. Edu as good as told us Partey/Xhaka was our pivot in that interview he did.

I'd have moved Saka instead of Pepe to the bench for this one. Only really Auba from that side that you can see goals coming from. Say what you want about Pepe but he's involved in any goals we do score.

Malky

Established Member
Typical, despite Xhaka being a liability Arteta brings him straight back into the side.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not a creative side at all, and no goals in there. 2-1 Sp**s.

Sp**s win for sure anyway. I’ll quote this later.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sorry have to say it, but it's "interesting" that always find a way to agree with the manager's decisions :lol:
You mean me? Because i support the club I'm not some wierdo who want to start his favorite player i support all players equally unless you called mustafi

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tanganga being back in for Sp**s is a big plus for them, that Emerson looked very shaky. Dier and Sanchez are clowns though, we have to test them, not that I really expect us to do so.

NoOffense

Gonna be fun watching Sp**s pressuring Xhaka for 90 minutes. At least one goal guaranteed from this. Can’t believe Xhaka just walked into the starting 11.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’s really mindblowing how Tets puts Xhaka back in. We got our season going without that cvnt and now watch him ruin it with his return.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta’s complete eleven doesn’t include a Pepe so I’m not surprised. It was always going to be a matter of time. 🥲

A little bit negative going with only one goal scorer though, Arteta plays scared.

We should have gone for Sp**s, they’re even playing Ndombele.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I swear on my mothers life, if Xhaka gives away a goal, a pen or a red card today I am not supporting Arsenal anymore. Wallahi this nightmare ends today. This club is breaking my spirit, I will just support City or PSG with the other plastics and live a peaceful life.
This is when a bit of a Zen Buddhist attitude will help. Be at peace with the flow of the river and this to shall pass. :pray:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Lmao Xhaka starting and no Pepe. So a slow lethargic midfield, Partey doing the pressing job of two players and one fraudulent goal scorer in Auba. Literally no other goal threats :lol:

I thought we could do this because it’s the NLD and you never know but with that team there is absolutely no chance we’re scoring a goal from open play.

What a terrible team selection.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'd rather Laca instead PEA, Pepe instead Saka and Lokonga instead of Xhaka.

You need to change your avatar, tbh.

What you are basically doing, is identity fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom