• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
No loss vs Sp**s under any circumstances.

Despite it triggering Nuno's sacking and them getting Favre or Potter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm worried about our inability to be clinical not the inevitable of them scoring wonder goal or Kane Penalty. we capable of beating them but we need to score more than 1 here 1-0 is never safe. Xhaka will come back and start straight so i hope people won't be surprised Arteta loves him and will start him while he is here no matter what happen. i kinda liked 4-1-4-1 but very risky to play Partey alone in midfield.

Ramsdale
Tomi Ben Gab Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Pepe Ode Saka
Auba

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Xhaka surely starting this one. Just don't get sent off or make a stupid pass Granit please.

Obv worries Sp**s scoring some wonder goal like son and Lamela last season. Always we start big matches well. Even vs city n Chelsea we did. Just be clinical and score 1 early.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
1ABC0A6E-A634-4DDE-94BD-E9C5CF5A6453.jpeg

I’d switch to a back 3 for this. White can play as a sort of Matthias Sammer style sweeper and leave Gabriel and Tomi to take care of Son and Kane. We know Xhaka will slot back in whether we like it or not. We need Ødegaard to turn up and Auba and Pepe have to make absolute pests of themselves upfront.

Literally anything can happen here.

Pulp

Will be interesting to see how this game plays out based on both teams form at the moment. I dare not to predict any result

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Both managers will be desperate to not take any risks here, won't be easy on the eye. 1-0 either way I think.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Both managers will be desperate to not take any risks here, won't be easy on the eye. 1-0 either way I think.
i think Arteta know his best team and thankfully all of our players available meanwhile Nuno do look lost he still searching and their midfield is mess and he forcing Kane to come deep in last 2 games to be like attacking midfielder. imo we had good chance but of course this is Arsenal we might shot ourselves in foot and chase a game.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

i think Arteta know his best team and thankfully all of our players available meanwhile Nuno do look lost he still searching and their midfield is mess and he forcing Kane to come deep in last 2 games to be like attacking midfielder. imo we had good chance but of course this is Arsenal we might shot ourselves in foot and chase a game.

You are forgetting about the fact that Arteta isnt half the manager Nuno is.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

To be fair they've looked slightly better than us so far, good win against City.

Two very negative managers, whoever takes advantage of any mistakes wins this one.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You are forgetting about the fact that Arteta isnt half the manager Nuno is.
of course Nuno more experienced and our record where he was wolves is not pretty but he won against him once Nuno now at new team but he still not found his team so we got good chance.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
To be fair they've looked slightly better than us so far, good win against City.

Two very negative managers, whoever takes advantage of any mistakes wins this one.
yes but big step back against Palace and Chelsea yes i agree 2 strict managers it may end 0-0 or 1-1 lol

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We'll smash them 5-2.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom