• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanpayslip

Arteta’s half time team talk:

Arteta: You have ignored all my instructions. All the stuff we worked on this week - all gone down the drain

Gabriel: Boss, we’re winning

Arteta: *throws his water bottle on the floor* How many times do I have to tell you dweebs - football is not about winning or losing. It’s about philosophy, it’s about process.

Gabriel: But we don’t win when we do that ****

Arteta: You don’t win because I don’t have the players. I don’t have the support of the fans vs the supporters. Too many injuries. Anyway, the Board said it’s ok I can win in 3 years.

Gabriel: But we’re winning

Arteta: *hands on forhead* it’s a fluke. You didn’t follow my process. Edu, please loan out Gabriel. He doesn’t get it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far we in total control the game in bag Sp**s look without any ideas we can add more here

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hojberg is such a useless player.

Caveman of a footballer.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

FAOSmkJXEAI-Ytt

Oh my god, he's adorable. 😍
He actually is lol

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arteta’s half time team talk:

Arteta: You have ignored all my instructions. All the stuff we worked on this week - all gone down the drain

Gabriel: Boss, we’re winning

Arteta: *throws his water bottle on the floor* How many time do I have to tell you dweebs - football is not about winning or losing. It’s about philosophy, it’s about process.

Gabriel: But we don’t win when we do that ****

Arteta: You don’t win because I don’t have the players. I don’t have the support of the fans vs the supporters. Too many injuries. Anyway, the Board said it’s ok I can win in 3 years.

Gabriel: But we’re winning

Arteta: *hands on forhead* it’s a fluke. You didn’t follow my process.

Banter aside, the result and performance persists there ain’t much anyone can complain…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom