• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

I would have brought Pepe for Saka or ESR. Rest is our best lineup atm. I know Xhaka is not loved here. But it's too early for Lokonga and I think Partey on his own is too risky.

Mari, Chambers, Elneny, Nketiah, Balogun not even making the bench.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Tottenham basically last in the league for attacking threat and we’ve lined up with two 6s and three AMs.

Thought Burnley was the start of a new attacking Mikel ffs.

200.gif

No surprise either, let's just hope we get the win.

Let's play Aubamawang

I know Arteta loves his experience, but Xhaka is a proven liability. I can understand playing him to maintain his value but not in a must-win game like this one.

Then again we are a bit light on goals up front. Perhaps the game plan is to hang around the area letting Xhaka and Partey let fly with pot shots?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I might be getting over optimistic but if that back 5 stays fit and keeps playing together it should pay some serious dividends whoever the manager is.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Sp**s front 3 of Kane, Son & Moura certainly on paper seems way more of a goal threat than what we have on the pitch imo. Hopefully our back 4 is solid & players like Saka, ESR can step up & get goals/assists & Auba relights the fire. 🤞

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham basically last in the league for attacking threat and we’ve lined up with two 6s and three AMs.

Thought Burnley was the start of a new attacking Mikel ffs.

At home too. Don't it make you proud.

Moah

Kill flow getting a start despite doing nothing in months.

Hope one of these **** decisions gets us Arteta's head.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Win and we’re buzzing a loss and Mikel might be finished. So a win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom