• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I bow down at Ramsdale's feet man! Wish I could take back every **** opinion I had on him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
2nd half performance not so hot. Ramsdale saved the day.
Our fitness is not what it should be.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lol. Reguilon choses not to contest a throw I and kindly plays it out for a gk. Game over. Very good performance and result.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've played in nets on and off all my life and consistently for my team for the last 4 years. That save was sensational. Its a shame there aren't more goalkeepers as pundits to state professionally the difficulty behind 2 of the saves Ramsdale has made. Cech was on sky once and he schooled the lot of them.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
2nd half we lost a bit of control but the first half has been blitzkrieg absolute dominance and 1 of the most enjoyable halves in the last 2 years. You shouldn't have skipped this game honestly
Nah, I am not buying anything until football quality comes constantly and not by a coincidence. Let's see what happens from here to Christmas so we can judge the performances not based in results but how they function.

Emery got a lot of good results but they football was lacking. Auba saved a lot of games in that season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This one shouldn't be that stressful we should have ended the game and not giving them hope any way very deserved win and now we need to keep that winning run going.

Well played mikel and players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom