• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was different class, a good couple of games after a poor start to the season, maybe should have slipped Saka in but I thought the defender done well there and haven’t seen a replay. He’s so clean on the ball, him and Saka are our two best attackers which is worrying.

We need a star to lead them, none of OdegaardAuba/Laca/Pepe are that player.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

People are only noting every trip and slip because they've got raging stiffies for certain others and don't like the fact that ESR is going to be our centerpiece for years and years to come, whether he's great, sh!t or average this week or the next, while their favs always have uncertainty surrounding them
Seen nothing but "we'll get em next time" and "one of the best players on the pitch" from most of us on here Officer. Unlucky.

Speaking for myself I find it hard to not imagine him being a centrepiece or one of our main wingers health permitting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For me he was our bright player going forward he always tried to get ball forward with his speed should've done better with the chance at 2nd half i like the confidence but saka was all alone.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People are only noting every trip and slip because they've got raging stiffies for certain others and don't like the fact that ESR is going to be our centerpiece for years and years to come, whether he's great, sh!t or average this week or the next, while their favs always have uncertainty surrounding them
Some on here think that we should have bought another over 80 million winger, sell Pepe for 20, and not give ESR & Saka all these minutes.

All the while not buying much other strenghtening to our team, because all the money would be gone.

Moah

Made some good passes but missed a key chance that could have won us the game. Same story since he started to play for the main team other than last week.

drippin

Made some good passes but missed a key chance that could have won us the game. Same story since he started to play for the main team other than last week.
That pass would have been a bit risky too with Saka having press from behind. He salvaged the situation with his movement and strong good shot which went straight towards the keeper, but could have gone in if a bit better.

Not the best of decisions, but not the worst either with what he did.

Moah

That pass would have been a bit risky too with Saka having press from behind. He salvaged the situation with his movement and strong good shot which went straight towards the keeper, but could have gone in if a bit better.

Not the best of decisions, but not the worst either with what he did.
A better finisher would have scored that with a blindfold. You can't have attackers with this type of weaknesses in a league this big. If we are only about cuddling the youth we will end up being Southampton.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Some on here think that we should have bought another over 80 million winger, sell Pepe for 20, and not give ESR & Saka all these minutes.

All the while not buying much other strenghtening to our team, because all the money would be gone.
'play the kids'... 'don't play the kids'... etc :lol:

drippin

A better finisher would have scored that with a blindfold. You can't have attackers with this type of weaknesses in a league this big. If we are only about cuddling the youth we will end up being Southampton.
That was a strong good shot, with a good movement before it to trick the defender. "A better finisher" could easily shoot worse on a given Saturday.

We won't be cuddling any youth, but will strenghten the areas in need when we can.

A some kind of winger will be in line I think in the coming year, because Martinelli needs a loan, and our squad is finally pretty balanced.

But first we need a starting CMF and a ST, GK and some kind of RB in addition to Tomi, depending on what the plan and funds are.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I haven’t watched the game but the pass was on, wtf. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pass was definitely on.

Not only did he not play it but he dithered, let the defender close him down so he could only aim near post.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ESR should have aimed at the top of the net with that chance. I believe he can do that with ambition. As for the passing option to Saka on the far post, it is a hard say as the defenders quickly doubled up on him as he drove the ball deeper toward the goal.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Pass was on right at the start of the move and then the defender has it covered all the way. In the end he knows he has to slow down to get a decent connection and the defender’s pushing him wide so he slows down to threaten the pass to back the defender off and improve his angle, a perfect finish would have seen him score into the roof of the net but the angle is extremely difficult and the shot is tame.

Nothing about the move was unforgivable and the very best in the game regularly make far more egregious errors on the break. Just a load of am posters trying to put one of our own down for some reason.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
ESR is a great talent but always seems to scuff his finishes…I think a player with a cleaner strike would have stuck his chance away on the break yesterday. Need power to beat the keeper from that angle.

Not sure it’s something you can improve (or maybe you can… Lampard apparently did but put the work in on the training field).

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Willock gone, we should start training ESR to play deeper.

He could be a devastating B2B.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
ESR is a great talent but always seems to scuff his finishes…I think a player with a cleaner strike would have stuck his chance away on the break yesterday. Need power to beat the keeper from that angle.

Not sure it’s something you can improve (or maybe you can… Lampard apparently did but put the work in on the training field).
You can definitely improve it. Not all of them do, but you look at players like Sterling, Cristiano, Lampard etc. They were all bad at finishing until something clicked and then their numbers rocketed. I see some encouraging signs with ESR & Saka this season. In numbers terms our attack is awful but it feels like it's on the cusp of a big improvement. Maybe blind optimism but they are definitely starting to shoot more now

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You can definitely improve it. Not all of them do, but you look at players like Sterling, Cristiano, Lampard etc. They were all bad at finishing until something clicked and then their numbers rocketed. I see some encouraging signs with ESR & Saka this season. In numbers terms our attack is awful but it feels like it's on the cusp of a big improvement. Maybe blind optimism but they are definitely starting to shoot more now
He can strike the ball, it's just not as accurate as it should be atm but that can be improved.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom