• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I'd be interested to see a poll of who genuinely hates Arteta atm. AM's pretty negative atm, may as well try to measure it.
I hate him. Think heā€™s an arrogant c*nt. dunno why the media kiss his a*se either. Quick to get onto Nuno for 3 straight losses, but donā€™t have the same energy for Arteta whoā€™s got a win record of like 30%. Boggles the mind honestly. Canā€™t stand him constantly referring to us as a project. Wanna jump through the TV and choke the c*nt out every time he comes out with that sh*t. This is Arsenal football club ffs. We ainā€™t a project. What happened to him giving the billy big bollox when he walked through the door, saying heā€™s gonna get us back where weā€™re supposed to be, and telling Willian weā€™re gonna win the champs League within 3 years? Now suddenly itā€™s a ā€˜projectā€™ and we should be grateful heā€™s our manager. arrogant c*nt. would love to chin him honestly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Canā€™t believe this guy gets manager of the month for scraping past Norwich, Burnley and beating Sp**s. Our board will probably give him the job for life now.
Just to add to this, he secured manager of the month while breaking a new negative record (least goals scored in first seven games since 1984 or something).

Surely the first thing you do when giving someone an award is make sure they havenā€™t set any really bad records? šŸ¤£

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

I'd be interested to see a poll of who genuinely hates Arteta atm. AM's pretty negative atm, may as well try to measure it.
Maybe not hate but a poll like ā€œwould you have a drink with himā€ would be interesting.

I genuinely think heā€™s not a nice or likeable person. Apparently he kept apart from the players as captain and was a teachers pet, heā€™s thrown players under the bus, heā€™s taken shots at the fam base and he seems to ship out those who disagree with him and he was the first person in the PL to catch covid, if that isnā€™t an omen I donā€™t know whay is. Not a nice fella me thinks.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Looking at these last few pages... yikes. Even Arteta has made AM worse incredibly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looking at these last few pages... yikes. Even Arteta has made AM worse incredibly.
I think many in this thread could go to Ghana to work as funeral crying contractors, who are paid to cry in funerals.

Actually with so much crying and whining talent, they could make an association for it and start making some serious money wherever they are located!

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Maybe not hate but a poll like ā€œwould you have a drink with himā€ would be interesting.

I genuinely think heā€™s not a nice or likeable person. Apparently he kept apart from the players as captain and was a teachers pet, heā€™s thrown players under the bus, heā€™s taken shots at the fam base and he seems to ship out those who disagree with him and he was the first person in the PL to catch covid, if that isnā€™t an omen I donā€™t know whay is. Not a nice fella me thinks.
Whatā€™s your theory on the COVID stuff?
Also I think it has to be ā€˜hateā€™ as thatā€™s the divisive word, the responses prove my point. We all know how ā€˜would you have a drink with him?ā€™ go.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
this thread is getting way beyond genuine comment

I've had enough of A-M now - I'll maybe come back when Arteta is sacked, or we finish in top 4, though that assumes some of the vitriol hurled at him would abate, and with some of you I doubt it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Not sure why people are acting surprised, didnā€™t things get messy for our greatest manager ever in ArsĆØne Wenger and Unai Emery? With our fans hounding them out.

It was inevitable that Arteta would receive the same treatment especially with the way heā€™s been riding his luck, not only that but the way heā€™s been conducting himself.

I was at that anger stage a lot of A-M are currently at before but now Iā€™ve just accepted that heā€™s here and just stopped caring tbh. There are a lot of better things to do than constantly cry over Arteta.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just too many allegiances to a fixed outcomes here, with people digging in their heels in their respective camps.

Listen, its not a crime or a problem to admit that Arteta has done well over the month of September, if you're an Arteta OUT.

Similarly, its not a problem at all, to critique the manager when he has done poorly as we saw in our last league match, and also be an Arteta IN.

Look at the situation for what it at the moment and honestly make your points. Its where you move into high level contribution territory and seriously build up street cred as well. Sticking to your post until you're a carcass, is not worth it folks.

Not everything has to be about trust the process without question, nor does it have to be just all going down the toilet. It turns this place into a ****ing ****hole.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Yeah I was really harsh on Emery looking back on it. Conducted himself well and was a gentlemen.

Like you said though, itā€™s the way Arteta conducts himself for me. Thinks his sh*t donā€™t stink. Awful manager.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Just too many allegiances to a fixed outcomes here, with people digging in their heels in their respective camps.

Listen, its not a crime or a problem to admit that Arteta has done well over the month of September, if you're an Arteta OUT.

Similarly, its not a problem at all, to critique the manager when he has done poorly as we saw in our last league match, and also be an Arteta IN.

Look at the situation for what it at the moment and honestly make your points. Its where you move into high level contribution territory and seriously build up street cred as well. Sticking to your post until you're a carcass, is not worth it folks.

Not everything has to be about trust the process without question, nor does it have to be just all going down the toilet. It turns this place into a ****ing ****hole.
Nothing will change my mind mate, nothing. I dont listen to the guy at all!!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when ArsĆØne was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom