• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You talk so much anti arsenal **** it’s unreal , he’s an opposition player trying to wind up our players , try supporting your own team for once like the crowd are doing
I will tell you yes so you don't get offended.

Yes!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't too long Tierney was undroppable and now he is trash and being wrote off. With fans as fickle as they are nobody is safe.

Tierney has had a poor season though tbf. Best thing that could happen to him is having someone like Tavares breathing down his neck, same goes for anyone else in the squad. Competition is healthy.

TriniGunner

Something very simple about 442 that should work for us. It's a shame it went out of fashion. It's been our most successful formation then Fabregas broke it.

The modern game doesn't allow 4-4-2. We tried it with our team here and we were killed in the first 30 mins...3-0 Switched to 4-3-3 and ended up drawing the game 4-4. The problem with it is that players (especially the wingers) are always leaving the midfield 2 and you're overrun without the ball.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All good players but again none of them close to being undroppable. Auba closest based on being our only real goal threat but again it will take a hell of a lot more than what we've seen so far this season to say anyone is undroppable.

Gabriel is certainly undroppable, he's been immense and the alternative is Mari. White probably is as well.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
OMG a Villa shot on goal. I cant help but feel conditioned that the comeback is on.

yorch44

Starting a reply with “ bla bla bla “ then telling me to grow up… okay then!
Jog on, snowflake.
Ok, keep insulting everyone and expect praising. You are the most intelligent human being. Good job

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel is certainly undroppable, he's been immense and the alternative is Mari. White probably is as well.

In the context of our current squad that's fair enough but we're really in no position in this league to call anyone undroppable. That's more my point really, we're miles off the top sides. FWIW I think Gabriel has been our best player so far this season but even he made mistakes the other night.

yorch44

Of course we hope he failed, would you rather he saved the rebound or is that a silly question? Only Arsenal fans can have weird fixations with ex-goalkeepers who weren't even No.1. So weird.
He is talking about he hopes his career fails in the future. Don't put my words out of the context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom