• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You can tell Laca is knackered man is getting bullied. 😂

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The modern game doesn't allow 4-4-2. We tried it with our team here and we were killed in the first 30 mins...3-0 Switched to 4-3-3 and ended up drawing the game 4-4. The problem with it is that players (especially the wingers) are always leaving the midfield 2 and you're overrun without the ball.
It requires a lot of discipline no doubt but what system doesnt? You might lose out a bit midfield but gain in attack and transitions.

Would love to visit Quebec. More likely are multiple trips to Dubai with winter now arriving in England. What about you?

I and my wife are most likely going to Greece next year for IVF. It has been going badly here in Iceland, with 3 failed attempts, but will try once more here, and then it's Greece. Hopefully, we will be successful here so I can go to Barcelona again instead!

ptrcopp

Some arrogance from Lokonga that he consistently thinks he’s in a better position to shoot from 25yds than feeding Auba or Laca through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom