• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa are good side have good players to put 3 past them and 75 minutes dominate performance is very good sign but we did similar job against Sp**s before dropping off the next 2 games . We need to keep the momentum we playing 1 a week ffs.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All I want for Christmas is an suffocating press.

Stop the opposition from playing through our front line, and we give ourselves options to work with.

mpower2540

"Arsenal might not thank me, but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there and let him sign the contract and go. Mikel's at the wheel, man he's doing his thing. Arsenal are back!"

Martin Keown

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One of our better games. You just know they'll go and have a stinker against Leicester.

But Jesus Christ!
Aston Villa are terrible.
Can't believe how bad they were. £100m to spend too!

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Btw Aston Villa are a dark horse for relegation from the looks of it
Hope so. So much delusional hype from their insane fanbase that they're were going to challenge for the top 4 this season. Bar the United and Everton wins they've looked absolutely shocking this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emi v Ronaldo and co...

kahn_04_ima_190320.jpg

Emi v Partey and co...

hi-res-b703e2b3e5e88749ccc84f0d3f90e42f_crop_north.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Good performance from front to back.

Our interplay up front needs to improve though. We were winning the ball well in midfield and could have had more if there was better decision making up front.

Lacazette was quality tonight. As was Tavares and Lokonga

Tom Mix

Happy with the win and with the way we pressed and worked harder. Result a bit deceptive, that was more of a 4-0 or 5-0 than a 3-1 and it was when we started winding down that we let them in with a goal.

The bench should have been moved quicker to maintain intensity but few complaints overall. ESR and Tavares the standouts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Performance like today make you can't wait for next game just need the performance going 4 wins 2 draws last 6 games so it's been very positive turn out

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For me the best part of the game was the press. Get that right and things should really improve.

The goals were a bit lucky, dubious pen and a deflection with far too many wide shots.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Player conditioning for high intensity games takes time. You rush it and you end up with a lot of muscle injuries.
Yes i think it getting there our players mostly young so it'll take time. Finding stability in line up is important

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is a good, Europa League level squad (we still have room to grow/improve sure) we can definitely take it to any team outside the Top Four.

Arteta needs to stop over-thinking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom