• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

He can't keep Arsenal out of his mouth, feels as if he does an interview every other week making sly digs about the club. Doesn't sit right with a guy that accepted being a 3rd choice for almost a decade
Yes well, it's like if Rocky had accepted going back to be being a sparring partner after beating Apollo Creed. He got his chance and took it and was supposed to go back into the shadows to make way for a player who, just a season on, has now been permanently dropped.

Makes a change for this forum to criticise ex-Arsenal players though, normally it's Arsenal players who get slaughtered.

I bet people are either stroking each other whine under the table of Aston Villa only score a goal. Or fingering each other with likes attacking Martinez for being better than Leno.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't get the Martinez hate. He was told he would be benched so he left. We got £20 million for him which we mostly squandered on the Icelandic guy. Move on, nothing to see.
He was told that he will start the season with 95 % probability, he said it himself. Stop spreading lies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He seems to have a bit of a strange obsession with us. Strange because he chose to leave.

He loves the attention, after spending the last decade locked in the Mines of Moria, very weird guy.

Dodgy past I am hearing about too, think there is a reason he is trying to make everyone forget his name is actually Damian.

Tom Mix

He was told that he will start the season with 95 % probability, he said it himself. Stop spreading lies.
Not what I read. Stop spreading lies yourself.

And it's irrelevant. It's almost as if people can't bear to celebrate Arsenal winning a game because they want us to lose. So deflect it by talking of something other than our performance.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not what I read. Stop spreading lies yourself.

And it's irrelevant. It's almost as if people can't bear to celebrate Arsenal winning a game because they want us to lose. So deflect it by talking of something other than our performance.
Educate yourself, or shut up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta confirm both auba and laca are fine and not injured both got subbed because cramps

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He loves the attention, after spending the last decade locked in the Mines of Moria, very weird guy.

Dodgy past I am hearing about too, think there is a reason he is trying to make everyone forget his name is actually Damian.
He's like a little dungeon gimp who was let off his chain, and now he roams the streets above, harassing the public as if they asked for his gimpy ****ing services.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still don't like the standard of referring in this game and how they use var. When there is review going you shouldn't below your whistle i don't blame villa getting pissed. Also Pawson was awful today

Wiltord's left boot

Don't get the Martinez hate. He was told he would be benched so he left. We got £20 million for him which we mostly squandered on the Icelandic guy. Move on, nothing to see.
Its more opposition fans keep sharing that comment he made about Villa being a 'step up in his career', and using it as a stick to bash us with. He can do one as far am I'm concerned anyway 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom