• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You're spot on. I just checked it then we have to sell him in winter.
I think we’re losing him for free unless he agrees a new deal. He can sign a pre contract in January with other clubs and will get some good offers considering he will be a free agent.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
When AMN talks about feeling valued - last night is a good example of where I sympathise. He played excellent I felt but Arteta went nuts at him after 1 mistake at around 75 minutes. In the first half, it was only him, Leno, ESR and White that had above average composure and quality on the ball.

Elneny, Pepe, Cedric, Kola, Eddie had the ball bouncing off them but the gaffer was relatively chill with them.

He’s not going to world class but he can definitely have a Milner level impact for a top team.
Milner has been a dedicated top level pro for like 20 years
Maitland Niles had a decent performance last night fair play 🤞 .
So we should forget the times he looks like some kind of championship level waster? 🤔 😂

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel we are definitely winning this comp now, City going out is a sign.

We will smash Sunderland in the Quarters, beat Sp**s in two legged semi final...and win it by beating either Leicester or Liverpool in the final!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We will smash Sunderland in the Quarters, beat Sp**s in two legged semi final...and win it by beating either Leicester or Liverpool in the final!

Problem is the Semis are during AFCON.

Considering we’re definitely playing four matches with only Lokonga, AMN and kids I wonder if Arteta puts out a team of kids if we make it that far.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Why does the League Cup need a two legged semi final? It's not the Champions League FFS

Riou

Considering we’re definitely playing four matches with only Lokonga, AMN and kids I wonder if Arteta puts out a team of kids if we make it that far.

As long as we have Eddie Aliadiere playing in this cup, the trophy is in the bag, imo.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You forgot our secret weapons Elneny and White!

Or maybe a cunning 3 ATB during AFCON. We do have also Holding, Chambers and Mari. Plus Gabriel and Tomiyasu who can play CB's.

FFS, we have 6 players who can play CB's.

I also think that Tavares could possibly play RWB in a 3 ATB if Tierney is fit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You forgot our secret weapons Elneny and White!

Or maybe a cunning 3 ATB during AFCON. We do have also Holding, Chambers and Mari. Plus Gabriel and Tomiyasu who can play CB's.

FFS, we have 6 players who can play CB's.

Elneny will be gone as well though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ødegaard can be the other CMF for example in the 3 ATB, there is Sambi and AMN too.

White and Chambers can also play DMF if needed.

We just need quite attacking wingbacks, so Tavares has to play somewhere. He has good right foot.

Then we have Kolasinac & Cedric as backup for the sides.

So no, imo we can play our squad players mostly and not depend on youngsters. This might not be the most beautiful football, but we need results at this tough time during AFCON.

Someone will likely mention Patino, but I would rather not put such a fragile body yet to the utmost test, straightaway.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If we go through quarters then ideally we get Liverpool in semis. Klopp will also lose few of his stars and anyways doesn't care about this trophy. But he has to care enough to qualify through quarters though.

Riou

The draw for the next round, is 10:30am on Saturday, during Soccer AM...in case anyone doesn't know.

Urgh, terrible show.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Time to put some money on it!

Riou

...not all heroes wear capes!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tottenham vs West Ham
Arsenal vs Sunderland
Brentford vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Leicester

Pretty good draw overall

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom