• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bergholt

No let's not re write history martinelli was good and showed good signs when he first came even rival fans were impressed. Same people trashing him now are the very same ones who were twerking for him. Sad

Yeah people probably base their opinions on how a player actually performs

Tomb Bombadil

Yeah people probably base their opinions on how a player actually performs
Of course but I mean Martinelli is 20 years old. He has good tools but he looks so raw. I guess the knee injury didn't help as well. Hasn't played too many games in professional football.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Kola literally took on a machete wielding gunmen for his teammate but A-M rate a guy more for wearing t-shirts in December.

Horrible forum.
Mate it was literally a knitting needle :lol:

Mad respect of course to Kola still. As a side note, the main guy convicted for this had his sentence reduced from 10 years to 6 in 2020.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When AMN talks about feeling valued - last night is a good example of where I sympathise. He played excellent I felt but Arteta went nuts at him after 1 mistake at around 75 minutes. In the first half, it was only him, Leno, ESR and White that had above average composure and quality on the ball.

Elneny, Pepe, Cedric, Kola, Eddie had the ball bouncing off them but the gaffer was relatively chill with them.

He’s not going to world class but he can definitely have a Milner level impact for a top team.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
The best news was that Eddie scored and that means the value will go up in winter!! That was the best because we can get more money from him

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't watch but it's good to be into the quarter-finals and good to see my boy Eddie scoring, well probably need him come AFCON (I assume Gabon qualified???).

Can't comment more than sadly as I know yous are all waiting for my analysis like always, so sorry to disappoint my hardcore fans but I'll probably watch the Leicester game assuming Elneny and Ødegaard don't somehow find their way into the starting XI

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When AMN talks about feeling valued - last night is a good example of where I sympathise. He played excellent I felt but Arteta went nuts at him after 1 mistake at around 75 minutes. In the first half, it was only him, Leno, ESR and White that had above average composure and quality on the ball.

Elneny, Pepe, Cedric, Kola, Eddie had the ball bouncing off them but the gaffer was relatively chill with them.

He’s not going to world class but he can definitely have a Milner level impact for a top team.

We must have been watching different games Frank.

I thought his overall positioning last night was not sufficient, especially when trying to block off the opposition progression into midfield. He was drawn to the ball more than looking to block off passing lanes or marking passing options. Granted, he was not the only one who had this problem with others also not being in the right positions to block off passing options.

Other than that, he had the energy and ability to move the ball effectively through midfield. He isnt going to be a top player, but he tick things along through the middle.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Not sure how it looked on TV but I was at the game last night and it was dreadful. Over hit passes, wasted counters and no genuine quality. At times it was more interesting watching the Leeds fans in the away section than it was watching the pitch.

Of course it’s the result that counts and credit to us for beating the Leeds B Team, but it certainly wasn’t pleasant viewing.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Not sure how it looked on TV but I was at the game last night and it was dreadful. Over hit passes, wasted counters and no genuine quality. At times it was more interesting watching the Leeds fans in the away section than it was watching the pitch.

Of course it’s the result that counts and credit to us for beating the Leeds B Team, but it certainly wasn’t pleasant viewing.

I'd agree on the first half (which is why I don't get all the AMN praise, lots of sloppy passes), but things got a lot better in the second.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom