• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The most annoying thing about this comp, is the two legged semi final...****ing hate that.

AmsterdamGunner

When you say "the run we have right now" you are talking about the last 2 games, right?
Looking at results the run is alright since the beginning of september, looking at the way we play there is still so much to improve, where should I start, as I said I’m not a fan of Arteta. But in the end I like seeing Arsenal win. Results give confidence and hopefully confidence will improve our play.

Henry boi

No let's not re write history martinelli was good and showed good signs when he first came even rival fans were impressed. Same people trashing him now are the very same ones who were twerking for him. Sad

Riou

Thought White played quite well again.

Saw someone on twitter compare him to Kos, in how he carries the ball from defence, can see it...he's still getting there defensively, but that is a good weapon for us to have in the meantime.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought White played quite well again.

Saw someone on twitter compare him to Kos, in how he carries the ball from defence, can see it...he's still getting there defensively, but that is a good weapon for us to have in the meantime.
Kosh first season was real struggle i don't know how many own goals he scored or made a mistakes also his body was soft comparing to PL standards lol i think White started much better than Kosh.

Moviegooner

Football crap? We play good, attacking football but it's not ideal to play like that against every team. Mate were eight games unbeaten and that counts the Palace and Brighton games as well. And it's better than losing three games now is it.

Moviegooner

We moan because our football is crap and unsustainable. But sure, be happy with the draw against Palace at home like you are some kind of Burnley fan.
Football crap? We play good, attacking football but it's not ideal to play like that against every team. Mate we are eight games unbeaten and that counts the Palace and Brighton games as well. And it's better than losing three games now is it...

Well wasn't as bad as I thought, we weren't really embarrassed and it might be an old saying but we can concentrate on the league now.

Had a nice chat to some Arsenal lads in the pub, kind of what I want out of football now just a pleasant time, ye we lost but Norwich on Saturday is far more important.

Anyhow good luck with the rest of the season. Talk to you when we next play.

Riou

Kosh first season was real struggle i don't know how many own goals he scored or made a mistakes also his body was soft comparing to PL standards lol i think White started much better than Kosh.

Yeah, Kos was Mustafi-esque in his first year.

You are allowed a year though (Mustafi stayed Mutsafi, every ****ing season) to get used to the league...before Kos' ankle went, he was one of the best in the league...if Ben can eve get close to him, then he will be well worth the money.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom