• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
He won't be there very long, an 18 month deal at Sp**s is very telling.

They aren't like Chelsea, win a trophy one year and then get sacked the next, so a deal like that suits everyone, they need to be built up over a few years...Levy probably saw a chance of getting Top Four this season, as there is one with United fumbling, so offered him lot of money to see if Conte could do it...they won't, their squad isn't good enough.

Once we get to the summer, when Conte ask for funds, that's when things will get fun!
Conte will have signed knowing what his summer budget will be, that was the issue before. He’s not signing without having assurances.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Conte will have signed knowing what his summer budget will be, that was the issue before. He’s not signing without having assurances.

Think he would have signed a longer deal, if he fully trusted Sp**s...he's been "promised" big money by Levy, but I doubt he gets it.

Think he just got bored of waiting for United, more than anything.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Think he would have signed a longer deal, if he fully trusted Sp**s...he's been "promised" big money by Levy, but I doubt he gets it.

More like he got bored by not collecting 15 million pounds more likely

GDeep™

League is very weak

Tuchel sighed an 18 month deal, Potch too, think that’s the way these days. Either way, I do think he won’t be there long.

IstraBalagina

I'm not the one who believes Conte will magically fix all of Sp*rs problems they've had since Poch was sacked and somehow make their mountains of debt dissappear. :rolleyes:
Artetasexuals judging other managers after 1 match while they give their crush a free ride for 3 seasons

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Quote me saying anything remotely like the tripe you're spouting above. I dare you.
My comment was never about you specifically. A lot of people here have been handwaving Sp*rs lack of funds and their bar Son and Kane (who are getting up there in age) average squad with "Conte is world-class he's gonna have them challenge for the league in no-time!"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't Mourinho go to watch Arsenal matches in our stadium...he really wanted anyone but Sp**s :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Artetasexuals have been taking passive-aggressive shots at Conte lately.
They know another finish below Sp**s is cooking :shivering:

Not just Conte, they do it to other managers too. Even poor Bielsa has been getting it recently, probably because people pointed out how Leeds were playing better than us last season, now they're really sticking the knife into him. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom