• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is typical Man Utd, hyping a big name just to end up flopping. This guy is just another Van Gaal.

Van Gaal at least was a don managerially when they hired him.

CL final with a sh*t Bayern side then almost making a World Cup final with an average Dutch team.

Clear of Ralf “six months in Moscow and a year with Leipzig”

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets hope for all our sakes here, that it doesnt work out with Ralf, and its another LVG type situation. Wouldnt mind taking an L if it meant United remain in the mud.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Or we just win the CL with Arteta 🤷🏻‍♂️
maxresdefault.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Lets hope for all our sakes here, that it doesnt work out with Ralf, and its another LVG type situation. Wouldnt mind taking an L if it meant United remain in the mud.
They'll get battered at Chelsea, we'll turn them over and they're basically ****ed.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Ragnick is more of an administrator these days is he not?

Not sure what sort of immediate lift he will give to this team. His ideas are obviously highly rated but I don’t see them getting a Klopp level coach who will have an instantaneous impact, with all the prima donnas they have in their squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A lot of hope in this thread that Rangnick fails.

My gut feeling is that he’ll succeed and do a brilliant job there.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
A lot of hope in this thread that Rangnick fails.

My gut feeling is that he’ll succeed and do a brilliant job there.
That gut feeling is based on nothing. He's never been at a big club and he's about 104. Done nothing to warrant the hype.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom