• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We are tighter at the back. But the stats say 20 goals conceded in 14 games and -3 in goal difference in December.

I do feel like we’re better at defending now, but our midfield and attack is so sh*t we just don’t control games or sustain attacks, we concede goals just cos we concede possession so much.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Like Id question a lot of what Arteta is doing in the way we hold possession but the loss was definitely down to a couple of mistakes (Tavarez not tracking back and Ødegaard... what was he thinking...) and players like Aubemeyang not delivering. I can get over the mistakes as theyre young and its the first time at Old Trafford with a crowd. Think we'll beat them well at the Emirates and this Utd team will fall away as the season goes on, they were absolutely running on fumes from the 60th minute.

We were sloppy but that game could have finished any scoreline tbh.

It’s bad on the heels of Anfield but this wasn’t that bad a performance. Even Elneny wasn’t that dreadful.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The one thing I take from this game is that Martinelli should be starting at centre forward.

There was this moment where Auba had it on the left in the first half and he was up against Sancho on a break from our corner. He didn't take him on. It was a kick an run down the line scenario and he didn't bother.

Martinelli repeatedly takes his man on. He will go on the outside. He will go in-between two players. He will run through the centre of the pitch. Literally did it all throughout the game. He also contests in the air and constantly runs off the ball.

You take all of the above and that Martinelli can retain the ball much better and it should be an easy decision. Yet he will have to wait till African nations.

Artemis

This doesnt define our season, but its leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth.

Unacceptable performance, I wasted my evening watching this.
To have any chance of top 4, we absolutely need to beat middle-of-the-pack teams like United. Not to mention they're a direct rival for top 4. Not to mention they have a shocking backline. We could have scored any number of goals if we had an effective strategy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All utd 3 goals were poor from us white should just not clear the ball straight to them. And 2nd one not sure what Tavares and Tierney were trying and the last one Ødegaard stupidity.

As i said they young and will learn but first time this season I'm frustrated the 4 other L's were deserved but today nah man Arsenal beat themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom