• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well they just drew with Chelsea, to be fair.. They do have superstars that know where the goal is. That is a useful get out of jail free card.
They really not that good they have players but just seem so poor we should've taken a chance we won't have like this one again.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Knew we had little chance in this game given the desperation of Utd, our record at OT with crowds and their relative improvement under carrick. Surprised we scored 2 goals here

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember pre match when some were saying this wasn’t a “must win”?

Well, Utd are two points behind us now with a new manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very hard to take, especially with the pen we definitely should have had in the first half.

On Ødegaard tonight though, good goal, but you can't be doing that in big games.

Bad loss, but back us to bounce back... Champions League still very much on the table.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United were crap but was still better than us.

Malky

Established Member
Of all the disappointments today, Ben White for me is the most culpable. ****ing shambolic clearance then oversells himself for Bruno’s goal.

At the end there.. clears the ball when he could’ve taken a touch and played it back Ramsdale.

Tough to take that one. Yanited are ****.
Yet to see anything from White that makes me think he was worth us spending the £50M on him that should of went on a CM.
People rate him because he played well against Norwich, ffs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s been here two years already, the best thing anyone can say about him is we’re a bit tighter at the back, we can’t attack for sh*t, what’s the f*cking point of all this
We are tighter at the back. But the stats say 20 goals conceded in 14 games and -3 in goal difference in December.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Numerous issues today, some very inconsistent performances mostly coming from midfield. Defenders did OK, Tavares a bit ropey in the 2nd half though - was pushing forward a bit too much and was dealt with quite easily.

Arteta screwed up from the start though, should have been brave with his CM selection and went for the weakest midfielder we have. Ironically, that midfielder was actually better than his partner, who we expect to be the best.

Arteta needs to freshen the team up now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It wasn't a terrible game. But same old stuff, defence folds quite easily under real pressure and there isn't much creative up front. Learn't nothing new really.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Another false dawn with the Newcastle win, but he can't help himself with cowardice like tonight.

We simply gifted them the win.

He will last the season, but Arteta Out it is !!!!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
All or nothing behind the scenes:

Tets: Eddie, you're going on second half.

Edward:
TightInfamousKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom