• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man that’s a proper stewer, I’m gonna be stewing for a solid 3-4 days over this game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The most infuriating thing was that Elneny looked better than Partey ffs.

mpower2540

Guess my glasses are rose tinted, but we ought to have gotten a draw out of this...
A good team beats them. Not only beats them but thrashes them. Have you ever seen a more dumb team than us?

I’m so annoyed, I can’t believe we’ve lost that. Imagine if Pepe made that Ødegaard mistake???? He’d be lynched by this manager. It’s not even the tackle, which was ridiculous, it’s the fact he did it because he couldn’t be bothered going with the man so he just went to ground.

Need a goal and we bring on a guy who’s off and not signing a new deal. ESR and Auba were crap and were utterly shown up by Martinelli imo.

Partey was better in the 2nd half but Jesus he’s been woeful this season.

The mentality is not right. Yes our attack needs to get better but our surrender of the pitch at 1-0 was ridiculous. We gave them the game for no reason and have probably kickstarted their season. Unbelievable.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Worse thing is, we have to listen to the Inbreds from manchester rave about how they're back baby!

**** off you gobshites.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think we defend with more players. But we are not better coached defensively

I think we’re more methodical. But we’re slow as sh!t when moving the ball. We lack movement going forward. Make the wrong decisions to often. And most of our players are mentally fragile and fold under pressure.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yes. But how do you explain losing to this Manu team which is their worst in over 30 years?
They are not great but they have improved since Ole left. Look at the quality of their front players; they can score goals whether or not their midfield is feeding them quality ball. Their squad is much better and experienced than ours in the forward positions.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we'd swarmed the referee, I'm pretty confident that Tomi penalty would have been awarded. Although Auba would probably have missed.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Arteta need's moving on.

Bet you wouldn't see him saving a players life at the training ground, he'd end up waiting till the CRP training sessions over then turn up 30 mins late saying, what'd I miss.

Arrogant tit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The midfield seriously need an improvement Partey not showing his world class ability since joining and we still depending on Elneny who i can't fault his ability is average max. We'll be forced to sign a 20+ goals striker in summer hopefully we'll chose good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom