• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was reading that Gabby is getting fed up with not getting enough playing time so we had better be careful how we handle him in the future or we could end up losing him.
We pretty safe in this regard young players need to stay patient our team is young he'll get alot of chances

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Solskjaer left a few days ago. This team is the same **** team he had but led by a caretaker manager who will probably never manage at the top level. Anyone satisfied with this ****show should be supporting Corinthian Casuals or West Auckland.
They have won their CL game, drawn with Chelsea and beaten us so not a bad set of results

I’m not satisfied with Arsenal and know we are not as good as our ladder position suggested so knew we would probably lose

6666Louis

Partey is not the player we thought he was.

Based on sample of games, his passes and touches are inconsistent.

Sambi should have played.

Benjamin not good either. Auba done.

MOM big game player martinelli. Or Tomi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We had chances because we are the better team. We took the lead and we still managed to lose convincingly.

Ok they’re not great but they still had a team with players worth 100s of millions.

They’ve been in terrible form but they’re set up better to face teams like us rather than Watford.

We could’ve won 4-2 just as easily as losing 3-2.

bergholt

Yes, it is a terrible result.

We're young and not that good yet, the sooner everyone accepts that the easier this will all be. If our old guys (Auba, Partey, Laca, Xhaka) were fit and in form then we'd have a serious challenge for top 4. But they're not close to it, hard to blame the kids for being overrun in a game like this.

Moviegooner

We lost; but with respect. Great fighting spirit, after 2-1 and 3-2 down. Martinelli man of the match. Arteta gave his chance and is playing much better than the start of the season. Midfield solid especially the second half. Tommy and Nuno we're great again, and so was Ødegaard. Hope fans lay off him, it's a costly mistake but these things happen. With his goals he should he's definitely not a flop.
This team is two players (Midfielder, striker) away from being completed. It's a work in progress and we're up there challenging for top 4, who'd thought that after the first three games. Next Everton COYG

Tom Mix

They have won their CL game, drawn with Chelsea and beaten us so not a bad set of results
For them. They knobbed off some young boys, got a point at Chelsea playing the underdog card and now turn up again as bigshots against Charity FC. I reckon 18 teams in the premier league would have at least got a point from 0-1 up against them.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Trust the process...
pbLqP6H.jpg

4kmhpg.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

First half but I thought Fred was very good in second half.

If you’re basing it on him winning that penalty then yes but I still think he was pretty poor in the second half too as was Partey and Elneny throughout the game for us.

You ain’t winning any football games against top teams with Fred in your midfield tbh. Even a half decent team would give him a problem, we’re not that side unfortunately.

Tom Mix

Ok they’re not great but they still had a team with players worth 100s of millions.

They’ve been in terrible form but they’re set up better to face teams like us rather than Watford.

Could've, would've. Tell the manager then. If Watford thrashed this average team maybe we should have played like Watford tonight.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Can definitely still get 4th, think just the fact it's United that's making people over emotional.

Just need to dust ourselves down, get up and go again...where's Theo when you need him for a rousing "We are sorry, but we will bounce back" post match interview!

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
The Arsenal performances are a total Paradox to Fred’s performance.

Arsenal not bad in the first half, deservedly lead at halftime. Fred was brutal.

Arsenal were poor second half, deservedly lost. Fred was MOTM if second half was all you judges him on.

Not much between the sides, both are dramatically worse than they were in their glorydays. CR7 was the difference maker. He takes his chances, Auba seems to miss sitters or stray offside completely unnecessarily. There is a distinct lack of sharpness in him.

Balogun/Martinelli/Nketiah need to get their chances at CF now.

I said Auba’s pace has gone along with his motivation and some of the forum piled on me insisting I’m talking nonsense. “ArtAta jUsT n33dS tO plAy hIm tRu dA mIddLe!”

And here we are.

Liam_Og

We're young and not that good yet, the sooner everyone accepts that the easier this will all be. If our old guys (Auba, Partey, Laca, Xhaka) were fit and in form then we'd have a serious challenge for top 4. But they're not close to it, hard to blame the kids for being overrun in a game like this.

But they weren’t overrun. Arguably the younger players looked more sure-footed.

A couple of mistakes and we were punished with goals. United could have gave the ball to auba on the 6yd line and he would have found a way to miss or be offside.

There appears to be zero focus on attacking technique or creativity, it seems a case of ‘if we are solid, we might not concede, if we are solid and lucky, we might not concede and might nick one on the counter’

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
For them. They knobbed off some young boys, got a point at Chelsea playing the underdog card and now turn up again as bigshots against Charity FC. I reckon 18 teams in the premier league would have at least got a point from 0-1 up against them.
We will see how they go in the next few week but they will overtake us on the table soon IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom