• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Im glad we lost. There is no way I’m gonna be behind any manager who defends 1 goal lead after 20 mins. If you love football you should hate everything Arteta stands for. I hope they get punished every time they try these cowardice tactics and fvck the Arteta freaks who worship this weirdo
Go f*ck yourself tw*t. Can we ban everyone with this mentality or at least label them as "Not an Arsenal fan"?

Hating and criticizing Arteta is fine but you should always root for Arsenal to win. Otherwise go support some other team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This was a game which was half-won against a poor opponent lacking in confidence, missing players and with a caretaker manager.

Amongst our limp displays in recent times this is high on the list of erectile dysfunction.

We had chances though. Tbh they didn’t overrun us but took their chances better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Man Utd in turmoil and haven’t won at Old Trafford in 3 months. Charity FC feeds them.

Everton in turmoil and Rafa under pressure. Charity FC on standby to feed them.

😍

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I think we defend with more players. But we are not better coached defensively
This is correct IMO; we got to 2-2 and continued to attack but still didn’t look secure defensively with fewer players behind the ball; this led to the penalty

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All utd 3 goals were poor from us white should just not clear the ball straight to them. And 2nd one not sure what Tavares and Tierney were trying and the last one Ødegaard stupidity.

As i said they young and will learn but first time this season I'm frustrated the 4 other L's were deserved but today nah man Arsenal beat themselves.
😳

Tom Mix

They are not great but they have improved since Ole left. Look at the quality of their front players; they can score goals whether or not their midfield is feeding them quality ball. Their squad is much better and experienced than ours in the forward positions.
Solskjaer left a few days ago. This team is the same **** team he had but led by a caretaker manager who will probably never manage at the top level. Anyone satisfied with this ****show should be supporting Corinthian Casuals or West Auckland.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Almost 120m on Pepe and Partey. Kroenke should hire a hitman.

baccy_man

Established Member
Only guy today really should be proud is Martinelli he was so good the 2nd half was troubling utd every time in ball it. Really talented player
I was reading that Gabby is getting fed up with not getting enough playing time so we had better be careful how we handle him in the future or we could end up losing him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need to beat West Ham and United at home when we play them, Leicester too.

Our home form has to be very strong for the rest of the season, as we still look nervous in away games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Go f*ck yourself tw*t. Can we ban everyone with this mentality or at least label them as "Not an Arsenal fan"?

Hating and criticizing Arteta is fine but you should always root for Arsenal to win. Otherwise go support some other team.
They hope we sack mikel of this i just don't get criticizes the manager but don't say I'm glad we lost.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Game was gifted to us and we still lost. Lol. I‘m just glad that I don’t have anymore expectations for this club. Now I don’t have to suffer the emotional turmoil of our losses. Just numb to them now. **** Arteta that cowardly ****.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Need to beat West Ham and United at home when we play them, Leicester too.

Our home form has to be very strong for the rest of the season, as we still look nervous in away games.
Absolutely rubbish post. We need good form at home to compensate for crap away results and take points off our rivals? No **** sherlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom